my carseat nerd sighting for today

OK, which of you was in the BevMo parking lot at Orinda Crossroads this afternoon?
I had to pick up an Rx at CVS and parked next to another Civic - first thing I noticed was a static cling window shade - this is probably the first time I've seen a static cling shade on a car other than my own:thumbsup:

So of course I *have* to look in the back seat, where I see....

a rear-facing MyRide 65:thumbsup:

(DH, who was waiting in the car with the kids and saw me peeking in the window, wanted to know "was it stick shift or automatic?")

Would have loved to leave a carseat-geek thumbsup note or stick around to meet the driver, but I was in a hurry to get home with the meds, having been plagued with a bad case of hives from an allergic reaction to antibiotics:(

ADS

P1ally

Sweet! :cool:

(and way OT, but which antibiotics? I was just covered in hives last week from cephalexin, the one antibiotic my dr said I wouldn't be allergic to:rolleyes: )

ETA- this reminds me, we should have a C-S.org sticker so we can all identify eachother:D

Sweet! :cool:

(and way OT, but which antibiotics? I was just covered in hives last week from cephalexin, the one antibiotic my dr said I wouldn't be allergic to:rolleyes: )

ETA- this reminds me, we should have a C-S.org sticker so we can all identify eachother:D

Ok maybe we should seriously think about that! sounds like a great idea and could be a fundraiser also. Bumper stickers are cheap to print and they could sell them on here and donate profits to a charity of some kind. I'm sure we'd all buy one, right? :eek:

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
I have a car-seat.org license plate holder on my car. :) And still my NC tags after nearly 11 months in WA. I'm easy to spot. LOL

Wendy

monstah

I had a KDM magnet on my car but I think the car wash ate it when I was too lazy to get out and take it off. :eek:

Louisa

CPST Instructor
i don't know if i would buy a bumper sticker because my DH wouldn't let me use it, but i would LOVE to buy a static cling or a magnet, and think it would be a great fund-raiser

cookie123

I also would prefer a window cling. Are they available at the above website? I always lost my KDM magnets at the car wash. A couple times they have been there when I've gone back!

cookie123

I typed window cling in the search and got nothing car seat like. Not sure if what came up actually came in window cling.

babygirlsmom1005

Would it be OK to make a sticker for C-S.org, or would that be allowed by the owners of the site? (one that is smaller, like one of the circle or oval ones).

I already have a car seat sticker on my suburban supporting RF'ing, so I'd love a smaller one to go on the other side that was for C-S.org without totally looking like a nerd :p

Bumpersticker.jpg

I agree that a window cling/magnet is best. I would rock a window sticker as on the Beetle there is nowhere to really place a magnet/bumper sticker without looking very strange :eek: I know when I was teaching ballet our studio had window clings that we gave away to students so they must have been cheap to order as the owner was not one for giving stuff away!

monstah

Would it be OK to make a sticker for C-S.org, or would that be allowed by the owners of the site? (one that is smaller, like one of the circle or oval ones).

I already have a car seat sticker on my suburban supporting RF'ing, so I'd love a smaller one to go on the other side that was for C-S.org without totally looking like a nerd :p

I'm can't have C-S.org. But, I'm sure something (generic) promoting ERF / EH etc. would be fine.

mommycat

A car-seat nerd static cling would be a great idea!! :D

ETA I wouldn't do a bumper sticker or a magnet on my car, so static cling to the windows is my fave option.

Kat_Momof3

I'd love a window cling/magnet! I think I may have to settle for a regular sticker next year if they don't make another option.

Shanora

I'm can't have C-S.org. But, I'm sure something (generic) promoting ERF / EH etc. would be fine.

Ok curiosity is gonna kill me...why not C-S.org?

I'm all game!! Something cool!!

I have a bumper sticker on my van already, and a breast cancer ribbon...although I don't know that DH would like another sticker...LOL. My back window is tinted though....

monstah

I'd love a window cling/magnet! I think I may have to settle for a regular sticker next year if they don't make another option.
Ok curiosity is gonna kill me...why not C-S.org?
My back window is tinted though....

What we need is a die cut decal! It can be put on a window (permanently) but is still easy peasy to take off. And, tinted windows aren't an issue.
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Boston-Red-Sox-Die-Cut-Decal/dp/B001CM95AQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1263903445&sr=8-1-spell"]Amazon.com: Boston Red Sox 8"x8" Die-Cut Decal: Clothing[/ame]

Without looking it up, C-S.org and all of its graphics, etc. belong to the owner of this site. You can't use anything without getting permission.

swtgi1982

What we need is a die cut decal! It can be put on a window (permanently) but is still easy peasy to take off. And, tinted windows aren't an issue.
Amazon.com: Boston Red Sox 8"x8" Die-Cut Decal: Clothing

Without looking it up, C-S.org and all of its graphics, etc. belong to the owner of this site. You can't use anything without getting permission.

Yea but those decals in the northern climates do not stay on well. My DH had one for something and it lasted a vary short time before it started peeling off. And the one my mother had for her school did the same thing.:(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC