Extended harnessing album

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
So, since Leila is now 5 & still harnessed I guess I could submit her pic, but she's still just shy of 40# :eek: Doesn't matter, right?

ADS

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
I think so, too -- just wanted to make sure ... haven't actually looked at the album in a while :rolleyes: :eek: I'm going to submit the pix of her in the Husky & Apex, plus I'll get one of her in the RSTV when it arrives soon :) (By then I should have a pic of her in the new booster to share here as well :D)

scatterbunny

I agree, any child who is over 40 pounds OR over 4 years old who is still harnessed should be considered "extended harnessing" IMO.

Splash

Yeah, she counts. There's a 6 year old in there who only weighs 36 pounds or something, SKINNY kid! There several under 40 pounds.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I'd add her. She definitely qualifies!! :)

We need to add as many kids as possible to the album. Maybe that will help convince people that you CAN harness past 40 pounds/4 years of age!

beebear23

Senior Community Member
Cool! I can add Cias to it! He's barely 31 lbs(on a good day) but he will be 5 soon(WAY too soon.. pout, pout)..

stayinhomewithmy6

Senior Community Member
I just submitted X on Thursday. I tried to wait for him to reach 40 lbs, but I got impatient, so I sent in his picture anyway. I understand it can take awhile for them to get the page updated, though. I also submitted R and E for the rear facing album. I can't wait until they post their pictures - it's so exciting! :D

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Do you think I should submit Piper? LOL Think a RFing picture can go in the extended harnessing album? Or should I get a pic of her FFing in Nathan's car, or wait the six months or so until we get a Regent?

I thought it was 40 pounds too. I hadn't looked at the weights of the kids in there at all.

Wendy

beebear23

Senior Community Member
Do you think I should submit Piper? LOL Think a RFing picture can go in the extended harnessing album? Or should I get a pic of her FFing in Nathan's car, or wait the six months or so until we get a Regent?

I thought it was 40 pounds too. I hadn't looked at the weights of the kids in there at all.

Wendy

Why not add her to the extended RF album? That's on the same site the extended harnessed album is..

BTW, every time I see your name I think of one of my best friends. Her name is Wendy and her maiden name is Thomas. LOL

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Why not add her to the extended RF album? That's on the same site the extended harnessed album is..

BTW, every time I see your name I think of one of my best friends. Her name is Wendy and her maiden name is Thomas. LOL

She's already in there. Just wondering about the extended FFing album.

How funny about your friend! LOL I bet she got asked constantly if Dave was her dad.

Wendy

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC