Radian XTSL vs. Symphony 65

csully4

Is it worth it to get the Radian for a 6 yr old. She is 47 inches tall and weighs 45 lbs. I was going to get her one but now I am thinking she will out grow the heighth of a radian before she gets to 80 lbs. If I go to a HBB with harness it needs to have great head support as I have no head rests in my van. Please help. I am open to suggestions. I need to figure this out. I can only use a radian forward facing in my van,The Symphony fits rear facing so I can get a lot of use out of it.Thanks.

ADS

csully4

I was just thinking about the nautilis. I saw it at the store yesterday and thought that might be the way to go. If the Radian could do a booster mode to it would be awesome.

NannyMom

If you can only use the Radian FF, I wouldn't get it unless you needed it because of how narrow it is (a tight 3 across). I vote for the Nautilus too.

firemomof3

With a vehicle with no head support I would actually recommend the Britax Frontier because it turns into the tallest booster on the market :thumbsup: Unless your planning on getting a different vehicle in the next few years, the Frontier would be a wise investment :)

csully4

AHH the frontier. The other one I was throwing around in my head. The frontier sounds good too.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC