Yay! SnugRide35 at Target!

I was pretty impressed to see that my local Target has the SnugRide35 for sale by itself! I forget the pattern name but it was nice, brown and green. The cover was pretty nice, I was impressed! Maybe more people will be buying this over the SnugRide22 now which is a great thing! Don't get me wrong...not saying bad things about the 22 but for people who only buy new seats when they "have to" it will be good to have more 35's circulating. Maybe we'll see more 35's around now with bigger babies in them instead of parents flipping them too early or keeping them in the 22 when they are much too big for it. Also with the front adjust there's a higher possibility of straps being tightened as it's not such a pain :eek: I was very hppy to see this seat for sale at Target and not part of an expensive bulky travel system.

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Is it this one?

SNUGRIDE%2032%20ZURICH.jpg

Nope- But that looks just like the SS1/SR32 we had for Olivia from BRU last year.
The one at Target is 100% for sure a SnugRide35...i'll hunt down a pic right now for you. It had the plush body support/insert and the cover seems very nicely made.

AtTheSouthDam

I saw that today too, and bribed DD2 to sit in it :eek: She has about 1/2 of hard shell over her head.
It had a really nice infant insert in it. Much nicer than t he one Judi pictured.

babyherder

I like it! Looks soft and plushy. And about time someone sold a snugride with a front adjuster. I mean, really, whats the point of having it in the back? Must be for people with babies who don't ever change size!!!

(Yes, I know there are a few situations in which back adjust can be good).

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
I've never seen a SS1 or SR32 in our targets, and they only carry the back adjust SR22's. But, I was there today and they had almost all of their SR22's clearanced so maybe they'll get something new.

babyherder

The Graco infant seats I see must be something else then. Maybe safe seat? One of the babies I sit for has a rear adjust graco infant seat. And other babies I see seem to have the same one.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
The Graco infant seats I see must be something else then. Maybe safe seat? One of the babies I sit for has a rear adjust graco infant seat. And other babies I see seem to have the same one.

No, they would be the Snug Ride 22's.

SavsMom

My local Target just got this seat as well...along with the Safety 1st OnBoard. They had the other SR22's on clearance as well as some AO's and Marathons. They were really clearing out tons of baby stuff this week...kinda excited to go in this week and see what other news seat they are getting :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC