DD - 18m, 25#, 33" in a Safety 1st Avenue (pics)

BananaBoat

In comparison to the Coccoro (see thread), she clearly has MUCH more room to grow in the Safety 1st Ave. Plus it's way cheaper...I just wish it was cuter...and that Kmart wasn't such a horribly depressing place to try out seats :thumbsdown:

Again, sorry for the crappy cellphone pics!

Reclined:

18mSafety1stAve-recline1.jpg

18mSafety1stAve-recline2.jpg

18mSafety1stAve-recline3.jpg

Upright:

18mSafety1stAve-upright1.jpg

18mSafety1stAve-upright2.jpg

ADS

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Ilana says 'Cuuuute'! Then she said 'hey, that's the seat that I have. Is that me?' lol We love our Avenue!

all together ooky

I think it's a cute seat. I would buy one if it was on sale just for travel. I have a Scenera, but I like the added padding and EPS foam. Plus, the pink and brown are so much better than the brown plaid I have.

Oh, and your daughter's a super cutie.

babyherder

The coccoro is cute but if I had an Avenue I'd want it to be with that cover!!!! I love it and wish other seats came with it.

BananaBoat

Thank you! DO they run normal? Big? Small? In your opinion?

DD is just growing out of the M (6-12m) size & I find them to be a 1/2 size larger than Robeez & Pedipeds 6-12m size. She also has a pair of size 4 Robeez Mini Shoez that are too small - so I find the sizing can be a little confusing...:confused: Does that helps any?

FWIW - I love these boots so much that I'm buying the next 2 sizes up since it's cold enough around here 6 months out of the year to wear them!

Splash

Look for an Alpha Omega sport, or just an older style AO. Remove the base and it's nearly the same seat. Lacking EPS though unless you get a newer one. But cuter, yeah, and less depressing. I agree, KM is just not a nice place to be in. And WHY is it only in KM?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC