Price Check Radian XT nassau

ADS

autumnlily

Just saw this... I'm seriously considering it. I'll check back as soon as I get the 4 year old settled.

Quick questions:
RF limit?
is the old or new style boot?

Thanks

Cryssy Jane

Just saw this... I'm seriously considering it. I'll check back as soon as I get the 4 year old settled.

Quick questions:
RF limit?
is the old or new style boot?

Thanks

rf to 40lbs.
I have both old style and new style boots, so if you prefer one over the other I could include either. It came with a new style though for reference.

autumnlily

The cover looks so plush and awesome... this is so hard. I had finally decided against XT because of the wings - but this is a great deal. I have a local friend who could do pick up or I'm there in a few weeks. GGRRR.

HMMM...

I'm going to pass right now, simply because of the wings... but will be stalking this thread and maybe Seattle CL! Thanks for the info on model... I have never played with the new boot (I have an extra old boot too).

Good luck selling it!

Oh, and when I showed it to my 4 year old - she said, "can we have a boy like that" "he is so cute"! She wants a baby brother in the worst way, but said, "a boy like him would be perfect too"!

Cryssy Jane

The cover looks so plush and awesome... this is so hard. I had finally decided against XT because of the wings - but this is a great deal. I have a local friend who could do pick up or I'm there in a few weeks. GGRRR.

HMMM...

I'm going to pass right now, simply because of the wings... but will be stalking this thread and maybe Seattle CL! Thanks for the info on model... I have never played with the new boot (I have an extra old boot too).

Good luck selling it!

Oh, and when I showed it to my 4 year old - she said, "can we have a boy like that" "he is so cute"! She wants a baby brother in the worst way, but said, "a boy like him would be perfect too"!

Ha ha that's my godson. He's usually rocking a fauxhawk. He's a great little monster, but I'm not sure his mom wants to give him up, sorry. ;) He's always looking for more girlfriends though.

aja

How well would this puzzle with a myride that is rfing or ffing do you know?

it puzzles well rf with a myride rf in our suburban. like they were made to go together. :thumbsup: i've seen some installs where the myride seemed to impose on the xt's space a bit much, but it wasn't too bad in our car (but i have skinny kids).

rodentranger

Hey Crystal, I have a friend who might want to play with it and buy it. They juts bought a CA for her car, but wanted something for his too. I'll call her and find out and let you know.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC