Price Check Radian XT nassau

Cryssy Jane

SOLD!.I have a radian XT in nassau that I am considering selling. It has a DOM of 05/09. In great condition, all stickers present. No food or drinks allowed in either of my vehicles.

Comes with all pads, although currently missing the harness covers (but I know they're around here somewhere)

Excuse the kiddo, I don't have a picture of just the seat alone at the moment, so this was the best I could do.

Last edited:
ADS

AtTheSouthDam

:eek:
I still have the manual :eek: :eek: I found it (again) last week and it is in the pile for the post office. Sorry. If I send it out tomorrow you should have it before you sell it, right?

ETA: Sent it priority today so you should have next week. Now, why do I feel the need to get a seat neither I nor DD2 liked? :eek: :D

Last edited:

Laurette

You could probably get around $200 for it. Someone else has a XT listed for $180 shipped and it is only 4 months older than yours.

Cryssy Jane

:eek:
I still have the manual :eek: :eek: I found it (again) last week and it is in the pile for the post office. Sorry. If I send it out tomorrow you should have it before you sell it, right?

ETA: Sent it priority today so you should have next week. Now, why do I feel the need to get a seat neither I nor DD2 liked? :eek: :D

YAY!!! Thank you muchos!! I called SK and they told me to print it out... yeah not trying to print out 42 8 1/2 by 11 pages ;)

Mom2three

I might be if I can have my mother pick it up and bring it down when she comes. Let me know what the PP decides and I'll see if my mom will be over your way anytime soon.

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
I think I'm going to have to pass :( We've got an infant seat purchase in our near future and should put money toward that first.

mamaemily

Hi,
I'm pretty new to this forum and have never used the swap before ...
I've been wanting to buy a second XT (I already have one in nassau). I live in Seattle. How much could I get it for if I came and picked it up?

Are you the original owner?

Cryssy Jane

Hi,
I'm pretty new to this forum and have never used the swap before ...
I've been wanting to buy a second XT (I already have one in nassau). I live in Seattle. How much could I get it for if I came and picked it up?

Are you the original owner?

I am not the original owner. I traded this seat from a mama here on swap. It is in excellent condition. I don't allow eating or drinking (anything but water) in either of my vehicles. As far as a pickup cost, let me think about that for a smidge, as off the top of my head i'm not sure.

Mom2three

If mamaemily wants it, don't wait on me. I still haven't gotten a hold of my mother. If it's still around when she calls me back I'll let you know.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC