DD - 18m, 25#, 33" in a Coccoro (pics)

BananaBoat

I made the trek to New Hampshire to try DD in a Coccoro to see how much room she would have in it. I'd :love: to be able to justify buying this seat as a spare/travel seat, but I doubt it would last more than 1 year :(

ETA: please excuse the poor cellphone pics & DD's cranky face - she just woke up & didn't want to go back into another carseat!

0114001524.jpg

0114001523b.jpg

0114001523a.jpg

0114001523.jpg

ADS

DahliaRW

I do wish they'd add a few inches to the concorro shell, it's such a cute seat but really doesn't last much longer than the higher weight infant seats!

all together ooky

That seat (and the child in it) are so cute. I want one. But, I don't have a use for one right now. If it could last a child longer I'd love it even more.

BananaBoat

I do wish they'd add a few inches to the concorro shell, it's such a cute seat but really doesn't last much longer than the higher weight infant seats!

:yeahthat:

2 inches would make ALL the difference! I sooooo wanted her to have more room...alas, it's not meant to be. Today I tried her out int he Safety 1st Avenue & will post a new thread with pics. She had a ton more room & for 1/2 the price (often 1/4 the price!), I really have no argument for the Coccoro other than sheer cuteness!!!

and thanks for all the complements to DD :thanx!:

gsdguenter

ooooh, I live 15 min. from Portsmouth! I'm going to go tomorrow and try my DD2 in it just for fun :) Your DD looks great:thumbsup:

firemomof3

Yes, ma'am - in Portsmouth

We have a Tiny Tot Land in Manchester and they happily sell expired Britax car seats that are still in the box :eek: AND the car seats that they have that are "new" usually have 1year doms.
Please don't buy anything from that store unless you have too. Even after repeated warnings/education they refuse to pull expired seats from their shelves :mad:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC