Graco Nautilus $70 OFF!!!

Shanora

So Zellers in Canada, starting friday is selling their Graco Nautilus for $70 off the regular price ($249.97) which is $179.97 which is a FANTASTIC price!! I'm not sure how many each store will have, or if your store even carries them! But I don't know if you'll find a better price!!

I don't have an online link, but I can scan in the flyer if someone wants to see it!

ADS

selinajean

Awesome! :thumbsup:

Zellers has always been good about having something sent from another store when my local store is sold out. So if your local store is cleared out, call around to other neighbouring cities and ask them to send one over. Give them your name and number and you just pay as normal when you pick it up.

babychild taxi

If that doesn't work, you could always get a rain check

Zellers pattern is Reece and I like it very much. I bought one from Zellers in Nov. for $195, so $180 is a great deal too!

Shanora

yeah makes me want to get my mom to buy it for me, cause it would be 179.97 + her 20% off for being an employee.....so $145 I believe.... :eek:

I'm half temped to do it....just cause....

BudgieStew

Yeah!!!

Just in time. I think I sold one/both of my Radians and am ready to buy some new seats. I tried to buy a on sale Monterey online this morning and my PayPal was being annoying and wouldn't let me pay.:mad:

There were only two left out on the shelf at my local Zellers a week or so ago. So I hope that they will still have some in stock.

selinajean

Do you think any of the other stores will price match- i.e walmart and superstore or sears?

I just called Wal-Mart. They will price match on exact items. You need to bring the flyer with the date to give them. They will not price match on BOGO deals or bundles but that doesn't apply here.

BudgieStew

I just bought one. DOM 11/2008.

I would have hated to pay full price with a DOM like that. I am a bit disappointed that it is so old but got a great price so really can't complain. It will last as long as we need it to
There were still the same two on the shelf. Was mis tagged as REG 239.00 sale for 203.00 but rang the correct sale price at the cash.

It is the warmest day since November so a perfect day to install it.

babychild taxi

DOM must relate to in-stock availability and how frequently they sell. The seat I bought in Nov. for $195 has a DOM of 06/09, which I was happy with!

I'm thinking that for those who need a rain-check, it's likely that their seat will have a good DOM since they will likely be a new shipment. The DOM is also on the outer part of the box in sticker format, although most of you probably know that :)

Shanora

I'm off to get one today. There are a few Zellers here in the city, so I will find one...even if I have to drive around to get it....LOL

tiggercat

I just bought one (and got a raincheck for another since they only had one left). DOM 26/10/2009 so not too shabby! I wish they had a pretty pink one, though.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC