Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

4oz Dr Browns Bottles

My Dr had suggested that we try them. I personally hate them, but am willing to give them a try. I am looking for maybe 4. Try me on price.

Crystal, CPST Mama to Zoe 11/30/2006 , Ollie 1/3/2010 , Eli 9/24/2012 and Baby Isabel 7/23/2015

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: 4oz Dr Browns Bottles

have you tried freecycle? I bought 2 from Target but someone offered one up on FC as well. Bottles are one of those things that babies can some times be really picky about. I wouldn't be surprised if someone has some they didn't end up being able to us due to a fussy/picky kid. Seems shipping would negate any savings, at least for the glass ones...

CPS Fanatic

I'm not ready to part with mine yet, but I love Dr. Browns and won't use any other type of bottle. They're definitely a total PIA to clean, but totally worth it. I swear by them. I got mine for a steal from BRU. Do you have a BRU Rewards Card? I was able to get the starter pack of Dr. Browns which came with 4 4oz bottles and 4 8oz bottles (I think - I haven't broken out all of the 8oz ones yet), plus the nipples in stages 1-3. I think the regular price for the starter pack was $50, but I had a coupon for 20% off, plus a couple of rewards certificates and ended up paying $32 instead of $50. I would definitely sign up for the rewards card if you don't already have one - they're free and I've saved a ton on diapers and formula with the coupons they send out monthly.
    Amy
    Mommy to Kaylie (12/15/02), Teagan (12/29/05) and Sean (12/8/09)

I've got a bunch of the fat ones. I think like 9 of them in my closet. They worked great for me and I would've kept using them but I couldn't find 8oz fat ones so I had to switch to drop ins.

I got a super good deal on mine at big lots so if you're interested in them they're cheap.
    If it seems like I'm not making sense, it's probably just my phone

Quote Originally Posted by mominabigtruck View Post
    I've got a bunch of the fat ones. I think like 9 of them in my closet. They worked great for me and I would've kept using them but I couldn't find 8oz fat ones so I had to switch to drop ins.

I got a super good deal on mine at big lots so if you're interested in them they're cheap.
    How much? I am in MI so shipping shouldn't be too bad...

Crystal, CPST Mama to Zoe 11/30/2006 , Ollie 1/3/2010 , Eli 9/24/2012 and Baby Isabel 7/23/2015

Do you just want 4 or do you want all of them? I have some extra y-cut nipples I can throw in too

How much for all of them?

You can have all 9 of them shipped plus whatever extra nipples I find for $20.

I am normally not this finicky, but I am going to pass. My SIL lent us one and we have been using it and I see no change in the spit up. Sorry!

Have you tried the drop ins they are good for that too? If so I may have some you can have, I am in MI as well.
    10.5yr old Topside Booster, 9yr old Topside, 6yr old Topside, 4yr old RXT RF, 2yr old RXT RF

Combi Coccorro waiting