Is there such a thing?

Mom2FiveGirls

DD#1 is on the last height setting of the TB and I'm scared she's going to outgrow it before she passes the 5 step test. Is there a booster seat that is taller than the TB, but not much wider? Does the TB typically last kids until they are able to ride in just a seat belt? I *could* put her in a backless booster, but I'd have to move her to the second row (no headrests in the third row) and we'd have to move the booster seat to let the kids out of the third row every time we got in and out. I don't think there is any way I could get any of the other seats we have to fit where the TB is now. Also, because of school drop off and pick up I need the three big kids to be able to get out easily.

ADS

Evolily

Most boosters are taller than the Turbobooster. I'd probably look at the Britax Parkway Slideguard and the Recaro Vivo for relatively narrow boosters that adjust higher. That said, it is very likely she will need to be in a backless booster before she passes the 5 point test unless you get, say, a frontier.

Mom2FiveGirls

Most boosters are taller than the Turbobooster. I'd probably look at the Britax Parkway Slideguard and the Recaro Vivo for relatively narrow boosters that adjust higher. That said, it is very likely she will need to be in a backless booster before she passes the 5 point test unless you get, say, a frontier.

Thanks. I figured she'd have to move to a backless at some point before being able to just use a seat belt, but I'm trying to delay it as long as possible because I really like the setup we have now. (DD#4 is RFing in a MR in the second row, drivers side, DD#5 is RFing in an AOE in the center of the 2nd row, and the passenger side seat in the 2nd row is folded down to provide access to the third row. Then DD#1 is in the TB in the third row, drivers side, DD#3 is in the center of the third row in a nautilus, and DD#2 is in a TB third row passenger side). There are lap belts only in the center seat of both rows, so a car seat has to be in those 2 seats. Do they sell both of those seats at BRU or Buy Buy Baby? I need an excuse to go play with car seats anyway...lol.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC