Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

CPS Fanatic

Tons of Maternity Clothes

I have everything imaginable from a swimsuit to a warm wool winter coat and everything in between. I have everything listed on my local CL and some things have been sold, but I still have a TON left and am happy to ship to anywhere in the US. If you see anything you like, let me know and I'll make sure it's still available. Most items are size small, but some were too big for me to wear, also have quite a few mediums and even a few large as well.

I don't have paypal, so payment has to be concealed cash or money order. All descriptions and prices are in my flickr album http://www.flickr.com/photos/amy919/. Feel free to make offers, but fast because I have 3 people coming later this week. I need to unload this stuff ASAP!

No smoking, no pets, any flaws or issues are listed in detail in the descriptions. Thanks for looking and feel free to PM me if you'd prefer.
    Amy
    Mommy to Kaylie (12/15/02), Teagan (12/29/05) and Sean (12/8/09)

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Tons of Maternity Clothes

I know this is a major bump but do you happen to have any of the shorts or the summer tops left?
    -Alicia, CPST, RN!-
    Lady to the Mister, mama to my little Shrimptastic birthday present, Liam (7/29/10), and my v2.0, Declan (9/14/13). Rockin' a Nextfit, BeLogic, and Aton2.

http://ashortstorymadelong.blogspot.com

CPS Fanatic

Re: Tons of Maternity Clothes

Yep. In fact, I think everything on my flickr album is up to date and still available. I know all of the shorts are still available.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/amy919/
    Amy
    Mommy to Kaylie (12/15/02), Teagan (12/29/05) and Sean (12/8/09)