Which Double Stroller

jennsmile

I am looking at these two by instep.

http://www.joggingstroller.com/InStep-Safari-TT-Double.pro

http://www.joggingstroller.com/InStep-Ultra-Runner-2-2006.pro

I currently have a ZII by Instep and loved it for walks in the
country. However the velcro that secures the seat fronts has worn out
and I need to replace it or fix it somehow.
I don't walk a ton nor do I go to the mall often. I plan on taking
it to the zoo and things or on walks maybe 2 times a week or something.

I like the swivel wheel on the safari but not the sun shade or the bar
in front of the kids.

I love the shade on the Ultra Runner but don't know if I want a fixed
wheel again.

Any options out there that would have both the shade and the swivel
wheel. I live in Texas so it is Sunny most of the time and it was the
one thing I hated about the ZII I had to pin up blankets with
clothespins to shade my baby and I would like to not have to do that.

Jenn

ADS

sirrahn

I have the single Instep and have been very pleased with it for my needs (soccer games, zoo trips, outdoor fairs etc.), but the sunshade is somewhat lacking. It's never been a huge issue for me since if we're out on a sunny day, my kids have on sunscreen and a hat anyway, but it definitely could be better.

It pushes extremely easily and steers on a dime, even when I've, in a bind, reclined the seat and sat both my toddler and 3 yr old in it. On the single at least, the front bar is easily removable. HTH a bit!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC