Are there any current codes for diapers.com returning customers?

ADS

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
no. they are all about getting new customers...not so much about keeping the ones they have :( although i still order from them...
they have really good sales every once in a while...but that's all i've found.

amandaroth8704

Do you know what code that is blonde? I will be ordering a wagon on friday (when the tru ad kicks in so that they will price match it to $119) I would love to be able to save even more!

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
Do you know what code that is blonde? I will be ordering a wagon on friday (when the tru ad kicks in so that they will price match it to $119) I would love to be able to save even more!

i think it ended in mid- to end of january. their codes don't usually last long.

amandaroth8704

There has got to be one somewhere!!!! Uggg. Seems like all they care about are their 1st time customers. Well I have $155 worth of credit on there from referals, but I don't want to just waste it, I want to get as much out of it as I can!!!

poohbear

There has got to be one somewhere!!!! Uggg. Seems like all they care about are their 1st time customers. Well I have $155 worth of credit on there from referals, but I don't want to just waste it, I want to get as much out of it as I can!!!

Wow! That's a lot of referrals! I don't think you'll be wasting that even if you don't find a coupon code!

Athena

Wow! That's a lot of referrals! I don't think you'll be wasting that even if you don't find a coupon code!

Seriously? That is all just free money, right? WOW! I wouldn't be complaining about that. ;) Plus, you can always price match if their price is higher.

amandaroth8704

I run a coupon website so when I put together a deal with the $10 off, I post it on there with my coupon code. Plus in Feb they are giving $10 for each referal instead of $5.

Don't get me wrong I don't want to sound like I am ungrateful, I just want my money to go as far as possible you know... A coupon code would stretch it. I will be pricematching TRU on the 26th when the wagon is $119, but if I could save another 20% or even 10% that would be even better. I have tried looking online and all I can find is the $10 off your first order....

Athena

How did you get all the referral money? I guess I'm not assertive enough about giving out my code because I have none. :(

amandaroth8704

How did you get all the referral money? I guess I'm not assertive enough about giving out my code because I have none. :(

Like I said before I run a coupon website so I put together diaper deals using the $10 off where it really pays for people to order. When they read about the deals on my money saving website they use my coupon code and I get a refferal...

elle7715

I understand what you mean, you still "earned" that money and want to get the most out of it. Probably your best bet would be too take full advantage of their price-matching policy. Check out Amazon, Walmart, etc to see what their prices are on any items you could use. They still do cashback through bing.com, I think.

Cattitude

Or you can just use a relative's name and address to get the new customer discount. Heck, for all they care, you could be buying your relative a gift!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC