Vent Just gotta give Props to this Car-Seat.org

Pingbns

I know this is long :D but...

I just gotta to say that I am very glad(maybe ecstatic is a better word) when I had found this site. This place has been a very valuable resource for me over the past two years. I have always have had an obsession with car seats; didn’t know why, and thought I was the only one. I love baby things in general but it was just something about these things that I wanted to know more about. I have found this to be reassuring to me that this addiction is ok, especially to come here and know that there are those who are also dedicated to the cause Because of this site I am fluent in CR terms as well as what DH, DD, DS EFTA, RN,GN etc.. mean . I am not a parent myself but I care for a lot of L.O.s as well as about them. I was able to ask questions that would not be given the best -practice answer else where, so I am able to help my friends and family make better informed decisions. I also love that you gals (and some guys) are so open to any questions anyone post.- I love the top part of the site where it says no question is a bad one. I love seeing pics of the RN, GN EFTA , SS1, GTB as I have come to love those seats based on the info given here. It’s exciting to see your kids grow up and be born in their seats. This site is not just about best practice, New models and patterns coming out, and not just about check my install please!. It’s about a connection we all share, weather were in New York to California or somewhere in between. It doesn’t matter if you’re an U.S. citizen, Canadian (I love the smell of maple by the way) or living abroad we can come here and be what some would say a family . We can come here and confide in each other, and share in in the sadness:( when DD/DS outgrows RFing, Harness or a Booster I hope when I become a parent that I am good as parents as y’all (yes I am southern) We all love Car Seats, Being the safe as possible out there, and the most and the best thing of all in this world …. the Kids.

....So thanks CPS Darren who stated this (I think) thanks car seat companies for your production of the seats, Thank you CPST’s for you voluntary 40 hours of training to know your C.- R. Stuff Thank you sponsors who make this site possible, I thank you moms and dads and care givers who share my passion, and thanks to my so much loved little one with the opportunity to keep you as safe as possible.

Thanks to everyone who make Car-seat.org what it is and what a wonderful place it is to be! :)

Any Comments are appreciated as I’ve spent awhile on this just for you;)

ADS

2BunniesMommy

I agree 100%....but why does your post say it is a vent? I kept waiting for the but...this is something bad. Glad that part didn't get there, so am guessing you meant to click something else in that box....

I remember being very interested in my nephew's car seat when I was 4! Lots of your thoughts and feelings I have too! Great thread!

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I love that car-seat.org is a community where we can hang out and geek out over the newest seats.

I also love that it's a place to provide real help for parents and caregivers in need of it.

And I especially love that it keeps me up-to-date on all the latest and greatest information, so I can better help both the parents I answer here, and the parents I serve in "real life." :)

Pingbns

I agree 100%....but why does your post say it is a vent? I kept waiting for the but...this is something bad. Glad that part didn't get there, so am guessing you meant to click something else in that box....

I remember being very interested in my nephew's car seat when I was 4! Lots of your thoughts and feelings I have too! Great thread!

Didn't really know which subcatgorey to put it under, really!

I don't have an anger vent, just venting my happiness:love: for this place, I can't keep it inside I guess.
I am only 24 years old and don't even got any kids but I am glad I can help others who do because of what i learn here.

I am glad there are over 100 views!

This gives me confidence that I can still buy a small car and rear-face a 4 year old- I have seen the light!

babyherder

I agree with Pingbns! This site is awesome and it is because of the wonderful people here that all the little people in the back of my car are safer! And my little cousin in his parents cars. And some little ones I babysit for in their parents' cars. And my family in my house cause I figured out how/where to put smoke detectors. So, an overall thank you to everyone who helps keep the most important people in my life safer (and me sane because I know I do the best I can)!

Plus, no one else gets being excited about baby gear!

2BunniesMommy

Didn't really know which subcatgorey to put it under, really!

I don't have an anger vent, just venting my happiness:love: for this place, I can't keep it inside I guess.
I am only 24 years old and don't even got any kids but I am glad I can help others who do because of what i learn here.

I am glad there are over 100 views!

This gives me confidence that I can still buy a small car and rear-face a 4 year old- I have seen the light!

Ah, a happy vent!!! Works for me! It really is a wonderful site and my kids along with so many others are safer because of it!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC