TONS of kid shoes for sale from newborn to size 9.....

emandbri

boys and girls. 30 pairs total! :eek:

All prices include shipping. If you use credit paypal please cover fees.

1-2 wal-mart soft soled shoes 1 red with firetrucks sold one left and SOLD 1 pink with cat $4.
size 18-24 month W olive green joshoes $8.
size L wiggees. Red with shapes $6 brown $7
size 4 girls see kai run sandals $7.
size 5 boys reebox velcro tennis shoes $5.
SOLD size 5 basically barefoot (like see kai run) fisherman sandals $9
size 5-6 wal-mart firetruck soft shoes one sold one left
size 5-7 1/2 wiggees tan shoes with lions $6.
SOLD size 5-6 wal-mart soft soled shoes with dinos $4.
size 6w girls buster brown velcro tennis shoes $5.
SOLD size XL (7-9) ruby red pedoodles $14
size 8 buster brown fisherman sandals $7
size 8 pink plaid airwalks $6
size 8 smart fit white dress shoes $6
size 8 1/2 black buster brown mary janes $6
size 8W girls white buster brown tennis shoes. $7
SOLD size 9 see kai run sara sandals $15
SOLD size 9 NEW naturino white ballets $30

squeaker shoes I have 9 shoes and 6 squeakers. Whoever asks for squeakers first gets them.

Say size 7 but more like size 6 SOLD white and yellow with ladybugs $7 each ladybugs discovered that these no longer squeak :( dropping price to $5.
SOLD Say size 9 but more like size 7-8 cream $7, black $9, blue $7 Still available and they do squeak.
SOLD Say size 10 but more like 8-9 white $7
Say size 8 more like 7 fisherman sandals $10 These do squeak.
Say size 8 more like 6/7 brown $8 discovered only one of these squeak. Dropping price to $6.

too many pictures to post, here is the link.

http://picasaweb.google.com/emandbri/ShoesForSale#

PM if you you have any questions.

Last edited:
ADS

emandbri

bumping up I took measurements of the squeaker shoes.

Here are some measurements of the bottom of them so you can compare them to shoes you have. I am measuring from the middle of the heel to the middle of the toes.

size 5 basically barefoot sandals 14 1/2
size "7" white 15 1/2
size "7" yellow with ladybugs 16
size "9" black 16 1/2
size "9" blue 16 1/2
size "9" cream 16 1/2
size "10" white 17 cm
size "8" brown ones 15 1/2 These are wider in the toe box then others. I hadn't realized they were smaller then the black, blue, cream, etc.
size "8" brown sandals 16 cm

Last edited:

emandbri

Just figured out that stupid paypal is charging fees no matter what. I'll just eat the cost of the fees so the price is the same credit or funded.

Stupid paypal! You SUCK! :thumbsdown:

emandbri

Bumping up again for those who might have missed it. I'm getting ready for the consignment sale and can only put 5 pairs in! ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC