Do anyone want anything from Britax?

Mae

So just because I'm curious... what was the final total cost? I'm sure Britax about fell out of their chairs over this order. :p

ADS

drlynne

No I haven't gotten anything yet. I'm expecting it this week. Last time I ordered it took about 2 weeks, with such a big order I'm just waiting. Britax never sends any shipping confirmation or anything so I have no idea when they are shipping. I'm planning to ship everyone's order on Friday. I started working again but do have Fridays off so I'm hoping the order comes this week and I can get everything shipped Friday. I will keep everyone posted.

drlynne

wooohooo! Got everything ready to go!!Wow that was fun! I will try to get everything shipped by tomorrow or Saturday since Monday will be a holiday. We are having really bad weather here in Houston but I will do my best to get everything out by the weekend. Look for your stuff next week.
Thanks everyone for ordering hope I got everyone's order correct, if not please email me.

drlynne

I HAVE QUESTIONS SO I HOPE EVERYONE IS KEEPING TRACK OF THIS THREAD.

Okay here it goes:

Leah R - what is your screen name?

Judi - I rec'd two payments from you, do you want 2 clips or one and ship to Gabriel?

Orders are going out today!!!!

drlynne

Wow, I am an idiot. Did you order one for me, you two?

I just ordered one for you but am planning to place another order so if you want another one I can order one just let me know otherwise I'll refund one of the payments. Also what address to ship too?

drlynne

Did they make it out? Did they ship Parcel? Priority?

Just curious :eek:

Thank you for doing this!

I shipped yours priority mail, small flat rate box so you should be getting it in a couple of days. Remember Monday is a holiday.
All others shipped regular parcel post so they should arrive by the end of the week.
I haven't shipped Canadian orders yet. I have to wait in line for those so I'll have to wait until Tuesday to ship (Monday is a holiday here).
I hope I didn't forget anyone. Please let me know if you don't receive your order by Friday.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I did not realize there was a difference in SG clips. I need the one for the frontier. Is that what you ordered? Oh, and the address is for Gabriel Harter on your PP. The 13820 one.

Oh, and sorry about the double pay. Not sure how I did that. I only need the one.

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC