Do anyone want anything from Britax?

drlynne

Re: Does anyone want anything from Britax?

Okay here is the estimated amount for each person's order, this will include estimated shipping from Britax to me and me to you. If you decide you don't want to order please let me know. If I've left anyone off let me know. I'll probably order on the weekend so if anyone else wants to order let me know.

Munchkin - 2 sg clips - 29.50

Tracee877 - Mossy oak ma cover - 65.00

erika - Mossy oak ma cover - 65.00

Calideedle - MA harness, buckle adj and hugs - 32.25

Louisa+3 - EPS foam parkway - 12.75

Gypsy - SG clip - 14.75

babygirlsmom1005 - SG clip - 14.75

littleangelfire - SG clip - 14.75

shanora - gray hugs, bl harness,adj strap, bl replacement set and d-ring - 52.25

Judi - sg clip - 14.75

tiggercat - eps foam 12.75

Kayskidz - Companion cover plum - 28.00

Seamonkeys - SG clip - 14.75

horseymom - 2 SG clips - 29.50

Mama Jo - Sg clip and d-ring - 19.75

zmom - regent bl. harness, buckle and adjuster - didn't see the harness listed but the other two items would be 25.00

Paypal, RME, money order or checks are all fine for payment. I would even take gift cards if anyone has any left. I'm trying to be flexible!

ADS

munchkin

Re: Does anyone want anything from Britax?

Okay here is the estimated amount for each person's order, this will include estimated shipping from Britax to me and me to you. If you decide you don't want to order please let me know. If I've left anyone off let me know. I'll probably order on the weekend so if anyone else wants to order let me know.

Munchkin - 2 sg clips - 29.50

Paypal, RME, money order or checks are all fine for payment. I would even take gift cards if anyone has any left. I'm trying to be flexible!

I still want these. Just let me know your paypal and I can pay now if you want. Thanks!!!

tiggercat

Paypal is my daughter's please include user name on here that is what I'm listing everyone's order by.
Thanks!

I just sent you paypal, let me know if you need any more info. Thanks so much for doing this, I am excited to be able to use the seat again for booster training!

Shanora

Ok I just sent my payment, and I sent extra to cover the fees, but like I said, let me know if it wasn't enough to cover them (I believe its like $2 or so...)

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
Paypal sent :) I wasn't sure how much fees were, so I just added $1 to the $14.75, I think that will cover it and then some.

Thanks so much!

drlynne

*if you pay with paypal you can click the personal tab and then gift and then there are no fees!

:thumbsup:Thanks for that I actually had no idea so I'm glad you pointed that out.

I'm ordering tomorrow! If anyone wants to send check, money order or gift card just pm me and I'll give you my address. If you haven't paid it is fine I can still order and you can pay when I get the items ready to ship just let me know that you still want to order. Thanks everyone!

Calideedle

*if you pay with paypal you can click the personal tab and then gift and then there are no fees!

You also have no protection if anything were to happen with a transaction (paying personal). Plus it is just easier for shipping, IMO, the seller has the address right there all they have to do is click print label.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC