Do anyone want anything from Britax?

tiggercat

I need new EPS head foam for the old Parkway, do you know if you can get that? I was going to order a while ago, but shipping to Canada was unreal.

ADS

seamonkeys

Oh I'm thinking I should get a Frontier SG clip too. Just need to decide if I'll need 1 or 2. When do you plan to do the order?

Interesting about the price though - the Frontier clip is $19.99, but the Parkway SG clip is only $14.99. :confused: Wonder if there different in any way? Seems odd they are different prices.

And THANK YOU!!

Mama Jo

If you're still taking orders, I'd also like a FN SG clip and a D-ring. Maybe 2 D-rings. I have to check on the price.

dawnp15

At first glance?? :confused:

That was totally what I was trying to say... :p

:ROTFLMAO:

Too funny!!!!

Ok i need help please!!! I want a black harness for a Regent, but don't see it listed under parts. Am i just SOL then LOL, i guess i'm just hoping that i'm not seeing it and i can still get one. I can be hopeful right???:whistle:
If i can't order a new one, does anyone know of anyone selling one, or has an extra they might want to get rid of :D

steph_s

Britax is gonna flip their lid with this order! Stupid idiots giving someone on this board a 40% off coupon!

BTW: I have a coupon for 40% off also, but waiting for mossy oak or some other kind of cover to come out for my SG. When that comes out if this works good for you let me know and I'll probably do the same thing and make bulk order like this!

Joyofbirth

:ROTFLMAO:

Too funny!!!!

Ok i need help please!!! I want a black harness for a Regent, but don't see it listed under parts. Am i just SOL then LOL, i guess i'm just hoping that i'm not seeing it and i can still get one. I can be hopeful right???:whistle:
If i can't order a new one, does anyone know of anyone selling one, or has an extra they might want to get rid of :D

Yeah I was looking for the same thing. But didn't see it. I'm betting they are discontinued.

ShumNum

Senior Community Member
Oh wow! Depending on cost, I'd like one of the Low BirthWeight Foam for the Companion, a chest clip for the Companion and the "plum" cover for the companion. How much do you think that would cost?

drlynne

Okay here is the estimated amount for each person's order, this will include estimated shipping from Britax to me and me to you. If you decide you don't want to order please let me know. If I've left anyone off let me know. I'll probably order on the weekend so if anyone else wants to order let me know.

Munchkin - 2 sg clips - 29.50

Tracee877 - Mossy oak ma cover - 65.00

Calideedle - MA harness, buckle adj and hugs - 32.25

Louisa+3 - EPS foam parkway - 12.75

Gypsy - SG clip - 14.75

babygirlsmom1005 - SG clip - 14.75

littleangelfire - SG clip - 14.75

shanora - gray hugs, bl harness,adj strap, bl replacement set and d-ring - 52.25

2 bunniesmommy - sg clip - 14.75

tiggercat - eps foam 12.75

shumnum - companion items - 35.00

Paypal, rme, money order or checks are all fine for payment.

Gypsy

Senior Community Member
What's your paypal address?

We should be sure to include our user name, what we ordered and our address - is there anything else?

tiggercat

Okay here is the estimated amount for each person's order, this will include estimated shipping from Britax to me and me to you. If you decide you don't want to order please let me know. If I've left anyone off let me know. I'll probably order on the weekend so if anyone else wants to order let me know.

tiggercat - eps foam 12.75

Paypal, rme, money order or checks are all fine for payment.

This includes estimated shipping both ways (and to Canada for me)? Awesomeness!! PM me your paypal addy.

erika

ooh-ooh-ooh!! :happy-wavehello:

I need a Mossy Oak MA cover!! If you don't mind adding me onto the list I would truly appreciate it!! Just PM me and give me your PayPal email, I'll send you the money right away.

drlynne

Re: Does anyone want anything from Britax?

I'll post an updated list tonight when I get home. I'll order this weekend. I'm not sure how much shipping to Canada will be but for now just use the estimate and if it's alot more then you can pay the difference later.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC