Moved seats around again...

Mom2FiveGirls

Before last week, it was DD#4 in a nautilus and DD#5 RFing in a MR (in the second row of my excursion. The back row is DD#1 TB, DD#3 Nautilus, DD#2 TB and that hasn't changed). Well DD#5 was really close to outgrowing the comfort sport that was in DH's car (too close for my comfort anyway) so I got a scenera and put DD#4 RFing in the MR and DD#5 RFing in the scenera in my truck and had planned to move the nautilus to DH's car for DD#4 and then DD#5 could use the AOE DD#4 was in (and was close to outgrowing) RFing (He can't fit all 5 girls in his car, but we leave the seats that need to be installed installed in his car and just move a TB back and forth if one of the big girls ride with him. That's rare though. He usually only has the younger two if I have something to do during the day and he's home with them. If he needs to go somewhere in the evenings when I have class he just keeps my truck and I drive his car). Anyway, the AOE wouldn't fit beside the nautilus. AHHH! So, I tried the scenera beside the nautilus in his car and it fit great. And there is enough room for a TB to fit completely on the seat on the other side. So now I've got DD#5 RFing in the AOE in the center of the 2nd row of my truck and DD#4 is RFing in the MR behind the drivers seat (the passenger seat is folded up to provide access to the third row). The AOE and MR actually puzzled together nicely. The cup holder of the MR is over top of the edge of the AOE some, but I don't think it will bother DD#5 (DD#4 shares that cup holder with her anyway since she doesn't have one...lol). I'll take pictures this afternoon. I'm hoping this works out for a while because I'm tired of switching seats around! :)

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC