True Fit Premier Cranberry -- $161.49 !!!

ADS

Kaede's_Mom

I ordered it :love: Just wish I saw that code first lol.

I am wondering how the DOM's will be. This color has not been on their site for months and then all of sudden today (yeah I have stalking TFP's for weeks now) it was there for that price.

Guess I will find out in when it gets here:thumbsup:

Calideedle

Can't you get like a one time credit card number or something through Paypal? That is why I got the Paypal Debit/Credit Card so I can use it anywhere.

ETA: They must have got rid of it. It was called Plug In or something like that.

InternationalMama

I am wondering how the DOM's will be. This color has not been on their site for months and then all of sudden today (yeah I have stalking TFP's for weeks now) it was there for that price.

Guess I will find out in when it gets here:thumbsup:

I think every TFP I've ever heard of has had a February 2009 DOM so that's what I would be expecting here.

But it has a 7 year expiration so it's still a good deal. You'll get 6 years left on the seat even with that DOM and that's the oldest DOM a TFP can have.

Kaede's_Mom

I think every TFP I've ever heard of has had a February 2009 DOM so that's what I would be expecting here.

But it has a 7 year expiration so it's still a good deal. You'll get 6 years left on the seat even with that DOM and that's the oldest DOM a TFP can have.

Couldn't remember if it was Feb or June (don't know where I got June from). I figure even if the DOM is older and I loose a year or two something better will be out by then anyway :)

InternationalMama

Couldn't remember if it was Feb or June (don't know where I got June from). I figure even if the DOM is older and I loose a year or two something better will be out by then anyway :)

They didn't start selling the seat until June/July, but the seats they sold then had February DOMs. Kind of disappointing!

hsjwmom

The code for 17% off is JAN2010 and it works on the TFP!

Shoot, I just couldn't pass up that deal...I just got it for $157.69!!!

Now to list my RA on Craigslist. :rolleyes:

Spam

Can't you get like a one time credit card number or something through Paypal? That is why I got the Paypal Debit/Credit Card so I can use it anywhere.

ETA: They must have got rid of it. It was called Plug In or something like that.

They still have it, I just used it the other day. Paypal plug-in, you can search for it in the bar and it brings it up.

natysr

Thank you for posting this! You've just made my decision for me to skip the infant carrier altogether.

I had $100 hidden in my purse for a rainy day (the last of my Christmas bonus). Just gave it to DH to deposit into our bank account, and ordered this seat for $157 shipped.

hsjwmom

If the new baby is built like Jordan, you may never need to use the TFP forward facing, lol. It will likely expire before the baby reaches 35lbs!

natysr

If the new baby is built like Jordan, you may never need to use the TFP forward facing, lol. It will likely expire before the baby reaches 35lbs!

I think you are right about that. In fact, both of our marathons are 33 pound seats.

When this comes in, I could theoretically turn Jordan back to rearfacing for 1 more pound...possibly 2 pounds.

And he is 5 years, 5 months now.

With the true fit having a 7 year life, and it being nearly 1 year old now. I would certainly be okay with retiring the seat not having used it forward facing at all.

40 pound rearfacing seats are great...just not necessary for my kids.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC