Pai car seat / changing table ??

thepote

Hope this doesn't catch on :rolleyes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94MGorXdiAs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94MGorXdiAs[/ame]

ADS

kphil

Eek on the tiny ff baby! I change diapers in the car a lot, but I can't say this looks any easier than doing it the "old fashioned" way on a changing pad on the front seat. And is that the dirty diaper I see being stored in the pocket on the side of the seat? Ehhh....I'll pass on that one.

tl01

At least the straps were tight and the chest clip at chest level... NOT!

In all fairness, I did change DS's diaper in the stroller with a blanket under his bottom. I really don't like changing tables in bathrooms so when we were out in public I'd just do it in his stroller.

xursusmaritimusx

Eek on the tiny ff baby! I change diapers in the car a lot, but I can't say this looks any easier than doing it the "old fashioned" way on a changing pad on the front seat. And is that the dirty diaper I see being stored in the pocket on the side of the seat? Ehhh....I'll pass on that one.

i think they were just modeling how to do it for a FF seat because it also shows the RF technique and it looks like its a clean diaper waiting for the next change.

honestly, from what i know about a few asian seats, they have this feature of reclining to make them a car bed. this seat just took that feature and marketed it at as a changing table.

mrs_teeee67

Ohmy! Of course, with the way they had the harness floppin' in the wind, that poor baby wouldn't be safe in ANY seat *sigh*

xursusmaritimusx

im just going to play devils advocate here...

its obvious the video wasnt showing proper car seat use for when a car is in motion. they were just showing the changing table features of the car seat.

they weren't trying to advertise this seat in use as a car seat so why does it matter if the harness was tight or not? they had to take off the harness to change the baby anyway.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC