New True Fit

mommaon112903

Someone on another board posted that they found [ame="http://www.amazon.com/First-Years-True-Recline-Convertible/dp/B002WN20FG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1262890696&sr=8-1"]this[/ame] on amazon.com while searching around.

Anyone know anything more???

From the Manufacturer
The True Fit Recline (model C650) is our newest addition to the True Fit Convertible Car Seat family. This seat delivers all of the standard features from our original True Fit with several new features. This seat features the standard no rethread easy to adjust harness. The harness is for use up to 65 pounds in both rear and forward facing installations. Our easy off head rest and easy off pads are standard too. The C650 model features smaller bottom rails and a flip foot on the bottom - flip it forward for rear facing installation and flip it back with you move to the forward facing installation. This seat is fully lined with EPP foam and has deep side wings that really surround your child. We have added a center angle indicator in the front of our seat for use when installing in the rear facing position. This new easy to read indicator will help you determine if you have installed your seat correctly. For your infant, it will indicate the advocate recommended 45 degree angle for installation (without our head rest) and as you keep it rear facing to 35 pounds (with the head rest) you can check for the recommended 35 degree angle for installation. We have also moved both side LATCH attachments so they are easy to access when you are installing your seat and easy to secure when you remove the seat from your vehicle.

ADS

mom2juliarose

The names of the fashions have my curiosity piqued... but I agree I think the first bolding is a mistake. IIRC, the C650 is supposed to be like a "deluxe" model of the standard True Fit.

mommaon112903

I figured the RFing to 65lbs was a typo, but one can be wishful :whistle:

I can't wait to see the new covers, they sound interesting.

melniemi

I called Learning Curve. It's a typo - will rear face to 35#s like the rest, no ARB, changed where the LATCH anchors are attached for rear facing, added a recline indicator on top, and new fabrics.

I asked if they are testing to a higher rf limit - she said not at this time.

GirlFriday

I can't wait to see the new covers. I said a few hours ago that I was pretty sure I'd be getting another True Fit for newbie but I was bored with the cover selection. I'm very excited about this.

steph_s

I asked if they are testing to a higher rf limit - she said not at this time.

That's a shame! It's the only seat I know of where kids outgrow it before the weight limit but still have tons of height room left! Most kids outgrow in height before weight. We should start a petition!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC