Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Littlest Pet Shop Animals

My daughters play with these non stop after school. My oldest has plenty, but the two younger ones would like more than 2 animals (that the oldest so graciously gave them ). It's hard to trade with just 2 animals...LOL.

If anyone has any that their children do not play with, let me know the price including shipping to 49006. The are not concerned with duplicates.

Thanks

Courtney
    Proud Mom to David (15), Hannah (14), Emily (13), Stella (9) and Zahari (8)

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Littlest Pet Shop Animals

I'm pretty sure I have seen these at the dollar stores for $1 each. It would probably be cheaper to get a few there vs. paying shipping and all that.

Or alternatively look on your local Craigslist. That's where we got our big lot of them for cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissy View Post
    Or alternatively look on your local Craigslist. That's where we got our big lot of them for cheap.
    I went to the dollar store last night and ours didn't have them. The family dollar has them for $3 a piece... but if I could find them for like a buck or $1.50 that would be sweet. The cheapest I found them around christmas was $2.50.

Nothing on our craigslist yesterday. Will keep looking.

Thanks!

Courtney
    Proud Mom to David (15), Hannah (14), Emily (13), Stella (9) and Zahari (8)