cherry pie anyone???

love-pink

sorry if this is posted in the wrong spot :confused:

dd2's cherry pie coccoro came today :love::love::love:

heres a few pictures, i took them in a hurry she just woke up and is extremely hungry from her 2 hour slumber lol. the only question i have is about what slot to put her at. when the insert is in shes alot taller do i use the one below her shoulders or do i use the slot shes at without the insert then put the insert back in and use it that way???

ill post a few when i get it installed too!

Last edited:
ADS

flutie128

I would use the slots where she needs with the insert and when the insert is removed move the harness back down.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
The Combi rep said it's ok to use the insert with the straps in the second slots. However, I played with it and couldn't figure out how that could possibly work. (The straps came out behind the headrest.) I didn't play with it long, though, so maybe it is possible.

So, if your DD is above the second slots with the insert in, and you can get it to work that way, go ahead. If you can't, keep the harness at the bottom slots.

If your DD is over 15 lbs, I'd remove the insert. I wanted to use my inserts longer, but DD was just so tall by the time she got to 15 lbs that it just wasn't practical anymore.

Kat_Momof3

can you turn the inserts the other way, so the cherry side shows?? (I honestly don't know if they work using both sides)

and I'd use the ones that work with the padding in, since you're using the padding.

love-pink

I'm pretty sure you can only use the insert one way. There is foam in the butt that is really thick and shaped to fit down in the crack of the seat, its kind of triangle shaped.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC