In Search Of Graco Snugride-In either Calvin or Days of Hunny

Auntie2six

I know this is a long shot but I am looking for a Graco Snugride in either the Calvin pattern or the original Days of Hunny pattern that has the green plaid all over and the pictures of the winnie the pooh characters going along the top. The cheaper the better, Thanks so much!
Calvin:
http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/29/0/AAAAAkP2fqMAAAAAACkDiA.jpg

Days of Hunny:
http://amandas-closet.com/images/carseatpooh1.jpg

I have the Vienna stroller in Calvin and the Literider stroller in the Pooh pattern and need a car seat for either one, preferably the Vienna one but if only Pooh can be found then that is fine with me. TIA

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
You would be better off looking for the cover only, and buying a seat new instead. :) (Assuming these were 22 lb. seats of course, and the covers will fit the new one.) (I used to have a Days of Hunny cover, I think, but I sold it with my SR.)

You can also call Graco and see if the Calvin cover is still available or not for purchase through them.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
The pic is so small. Is the Calvin a 'classic' color? I may have one in the back of my car right now.

steph_s

My parents have a days of honey sitting in their garage. I know it isn't expired, but it's been in a garage... not sure how well it would wash up I have never stored anything in a garage before ya know. Nothing spilled on it or anything like that, but garages are dusty ya know.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I have this cover, cover only:

IMG_6694.jpg

IMG_6693.jpg

Irishmama

I think I may have the Days of Hunny cover you are looking for, it came off an expired seat. Are you still looking for one?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC