pictures of a seat

LM4M

CPST Instructor
I bought a SR a few months back, maybe September, at baby depot. It's a light blue seat with blue and green dinosaurs on it. Is it odd that I cannot find it anywhere online? I realize I bought it on clearance, so I know it's not being sold anywhere anymore, DOM end of 2007... but not even a picture or anything? Is that strange?

I was going to list it on CL and wanted to see how much other people were asking for theirs. But I can't even find one anywhere...

Last edited by a moderator:
ADS

LM4M

CPST Instructor
:thumbsup: Thanks!!!

I ended up buying a SR32, so I"m going to sell this one. It's still got the tags attached, so I don't mind selling it on CL. I wouldn't sell a used seat, but this one's brand new.

What would you ask for it new? I'm horrible at selling/pricing things.:rolleyes:

I may just wait till I get a few more rep pts and post it here on swap... although I don't know where I'd find a big box to ship it.

And now I'm rambling... shutting up now. ;)

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
That one ran $79.99, if I remember right, take some off due to it being older.

LM4M

CPST Instructor
That one ran $79.99, if I remember right, take some off due to it being older.

Thanks! :thumbsup: I bought it for only $28, so it's not like I'd be losing money on it either way, I just don't want to overprice it where people won't even look... or underprice it where they assume it's a scam. CL is a joke anymore with all the fake crap people post on there.:rolleyes:

LM4M

CPST Instructor
Oh totally. I just posted over there today. Wonder what crap I will get.

My guess is 2 offers to sell your item on a different site, 4 invitations to play online poker, 3 links to adult entertainment sites, 6 stories about why you need to give them your item for free, and a partridge in a pear tree. ;)

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
I think I will get the normal, I am interested in your product and would like to send a check crap.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC