BJCE $229

ks1978

The price has dropped again at Albee Baby and with the 15OFF code, it brings the total down to $229.49. Is it bad that I am regretting my BJCM now?? :)

BJCE

ADS

noahsmom24

AHH! :eek: Due to an unexpected Vet bill that exceeded our dog emergency savings & buying a car seat on top of that "which is most important - than a stroller" I highly doubt I'm going to even be able to afford that right now. :(:crying:

Anyone else predict that it might drop even a smidge lower? hmmm :confused:

If it does then I'm DEFINITELY going to find the money to buy this.

:sigh: :(

mfcleveland

Has anyone ever used this stroller in snow? Not like lots of snow, but like after they've plowed but it's still slushy? I have a Maclaren and we just moved to Cleveland and I feel like I can't take my baby for walks and he's getting a tad stir crazy!

erikanohelani

All non-discounted items are 17% off today. I believe the code is jan2010

Baby Jogger City Micro Single Stroller
$132.79

I don't know if the stroller is well rated or if that is a good deal, but just thought I would post :D

InternationalMama

Has anyone ever used this stroller in snow? Not like lots of snow, but like after they've plowed but it's still slushy? I have a Maclaren and we just moved to Cleveland and I feel like I can't take my baby for walks and he's getting a tad stir crazy!

I was wondering the same thing. I found some posts on other message boards that says it's a good all-terrain stroller and good for snowy walks (within reason). :thumbsup:

noahsmom24

I'm so excited!! I get to purchase this stroller in 2-3days!!! :D:D:D:love::love:

Sorry had to share my excitement! :p
I hope it is as good as everyone is saying it is!!
I can't wait to get it home and try it out!
Please keep *fingers crossed* they don't go out of stock or raise the price back up in the next few days. :( That would be horrible.
Luckily I love black anyway, Although red and blue are just gorgeous as well! :)

my2kidsSafe

I'm so excited!! I get to purchase this stroller in 2-3days!!! :D:D:D:love::love:

Sorry had to share my excitement! :p
I hope it is as good as everyone is saying it is!!
I can't wait to get it home and try it out!
Please keep *fingers crossed* they don't go out of stock or raise the price back up in the next few days. :( That would be horrible.
Luckily I love black anyway, Although red and blue are just gorgeous as well! :)

i am right there with you with those thoughts. I just listed my phil and teds on craigslist. Please hope it sells. I can't buy one without selling the phil and teds

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC