If you do 3 across that includes a myride, what else do you have in there?

ADS

Mom2FiveGirls

I've got a MyRide and a Scenera side by side (both RFing) right now with the 3rd seat folded up so there is access to the third row. I've had a nautilus and RFing MR side by side with the third seat folded up, and I've done nautilus, RFing MR, and turbo booster 3 across before. I drive a 2000 Ford Excursion.

I've heard that the radian puzzles well with the MR.

::er!ca::

I can do a 3 across with a MyRide 65, Nautilus, and Evenflo Big Kid booster. It's tight, and I might scrape my nuckles getting my nephew in his booster, but it can be done.

I drive a 97 Pontiac Grand Prix, 2 door.

todzwife

I've got a MYRide RF, Scenera FF, and a turbo 3 across in a malibu :)

Ooooh I may have a chance! Woot!
I can do a 3 across with a MyRide 65, Nautilus, and Evenflo Big Kid booster. It's tight, and I might scrape my nuckles getting my nephew in his booster, but it can be done.

I drive a 97 Pontiac Grand Prix, 2 door.

I'm shocked you can get any 3 across w/ the Nauti! Wow!

And the rest of you with your huge cars...I'm jealous. That is all.

BookMama

Senior Community Member
RF MyRide (drivers side), KF30, FF Radian in a 2003 Ford Focus wagon. It's a bit of a tight fit, but if you make sure the Radian is as close to the door as possible and the KF is right up against the Radian, you can fit the MyRide.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Right now? MR, Scenera, and Nautilus. Last week it was MR, Scenera, Airbooster.

I've also done MR, TF, and ... maybe Nautilus?

As far as this goes...

And the rest of you with your huge cars...I'm jealous. That is all.

It helps if you take a giant craptastic box, slap wheels on it, and throw a couple of benches in it. That is how I would define my van (GMC Safari.) But... it's awesome for fitting carseats, which is its purpose. (I've only found one combo that won't fit, Apex/RF TF/Nauti, and only b/c a small corner of the Nauti hangs off.)

Though I actually did MR, Scenera, and backless Air in a 2dr Civic. But, the MR was missing a cupholder (oops) and I was able to puzzle the Scenera under it, without realizing the missing cupholder was the reason. Plus, a MR, crappy cosco HBB, and Nauti across the back of a Jeep... 'til I realized the Nauti wasn't 100% on the seat. If the seat had been deeper it would have been fine.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
All RFing

MA, Radian, My Ride

2002 Malibu

ETA:

100_0568.jpg

100_0566.jpg

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC