Evenflo Maestro

xxluckychicxx

Starting on, um Monday :eek: I am going to need my neighbor to drop DS off at his preschool 3 days a week.

I am back to driving my old car ('99 Olds Intrigue) and cannot get DS's Frontier installed. SBP is not even close to acceptable and the seat belt isnt long enough for LBP :(:thumbsdown: So anyways, DS is riding in a Nauti in my car for now.

I'm considering selling his Frontier and getting him a Maestro. Think that would be a good choice? FTR he's 38ish lbs and a little bit under the 3rd slots on his Nauti.

Anyone know anything about the Maestro or where I can get it locally?

ADS

Kaede's_Mom

I haven't seen any locally, but haven't really been looking. I will keep my eye out for you though :thumbsup:

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
50 pounds harnessed, 18" top slots. So just a half inch shorter than the Nauti. It doesn't make a tall booster (I think it goes to 19" as a booster), but it's a great price for a HWH seat!

Wendy

xxluckychicxx

50 pounds harnessed, 18" top slots. So just a half inch shorter than the Nauti. It doesn't make a tall booster (I think it goes to 19" as a booster), but it's a great price for a HWH seat!

Wendy

Thanks! All I'm needing is for it to last me this semester at school, and then to be used as a back up, plus then it can be passed down to DD in a few years so I'm thinking we will get our money's worth.

noahsmom24

I'm looking for a second seat for my fathers car, We are FOR SURE getting the regent so I need something for my fathers car as he goes to visit my dad 2-3days per week "give or take a day" & I can't afford Two Regents right now.
Do you think this seat would be a good alternative, for now? It goes to 50lbs & I think my son will hover around where he is for a long while, He does need to lose a couple pounds, with the COLD season it's hard to get exercise for the both of us!
39inches
40lbs
15inch torso
?
Thanks. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC