Do these look okay?

Mom2FiveGirls

The pictures were taken with my cell phone (camera battery is dead and my charger is missing...I think I might have left it at my grandparents house over Christmas, but who knows) so they aren't the greatest...sorry.

First, DD#3. Her shoulders were RIGHT at the harness slots, so I moved them up and now it just looks off to me. Is it just me, or is the headrest too high? Its set at the position even with the harness slots. If I move it down, the headrest goes over the harness.
IMG_1019.jpg

FTR, her chest clip isn't usually that high...its even with her armpits. She was just in a super goofy mood (and we weren't going anywhere).

Then, I moved DD#4 to the MR DD#5 was in and put DD#5 in the scenera because DD#4 REALLY wanted to be rear facing and I've temporarily given up on my dream of getting a radian (don't know that I could get a good install in my truck anyway, but I want to try!). Are they too upright? The MR is more upright than it was in the center (where DD#5 was) but DD#4 fell asleep in it today and was fine...no head slump or anything. I'm more worried about the angle of the scenera anyway. Is it ok?

IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

IMG_1023.jpg

I can't believe the difference in the amount of leg room in the two seats! DD#5 hasn't complained at all though. I tried to get her to cross her legs because it looked more comfortable to me, but she wanted nothing to do with that and stretched them out. Oh well :)

ADS

Maedze

That happens when you have to bump up the harness on the Nauti. Looks ugly for a while, but still safe.

The littles look perfect in the MR and Scenera. :D

Mom2FiveGirls

Thanks! :) I figured the nauti was okay, but wanted to ask because it just looks weird.

Now that I have looked back at the pictures, DD#4's chest clip is too high, isn't it? I think I've preached "make sure the clip is pulled up" so much that they are putting it too high. I know it wasn't that high when I buckled her in :( I guess I'll just have to start preaching "keep the clip even with your armpits" instead :)

NannyMom

Thanks! :) I figured the nauti was okay, but wanted to ask because it just looks weird.

Now that I have looked back at the pictures, DD#4's chest clip is too high, isn't it? I think I've preached "make sure the clip is pulled up" so much that they are putting it too high. I know it wasn't that high when I buckled her in :( I guess I'll just have to start preaching "keep the clip even with your armpits" instead :)

The clip is a little high. You could also teach them where their breasts are, and that that's where the clip needs to be. I would imagine that might be easier for a young child.

Mommypooh

I taught my kids to put it where their "nip-nips" are. my yongest started calling them that. All my kids think it is funny.

Mom2FiveGirls

That's a good idea! She already knows where her breasts (well "milk milks"...) are. They know they are actually called breasts, but milk milks just stuck from when I was nursing...

Mae

Just thought I'd mention (though I'm sure you know :p) to make sure you attach your tether to the seat. From the looks of the picture, it seems as if it's just hanging, not attached (on the scenera). Unless that's just the excess lack from it being attached.

Just had to mention. :)

Super cute girls!

Joyofbirth

They look good to me. And super cute. That's where my mom puts the chest clip. I've told her to make sure it's not too low so she went the other way. I tell the girls to put it on their boobies and they always get it right.

Mom2FiveGirls

Just thought I'd mention (though I'm sure you know :p) to make sure you attach your tether to the seat. From the looks of the picture, it seems as if it's just hanging, not attached (on the scenera). Unless that's just the excess lack from it being attached.

Just had to mention. :)

Super cute girls!

Thanks! I forgot all about attaching it! I thought about it as I was taking the seat to the truck and then it totally slipped my mind!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC