Flora or Petal?

TiaxMarie

DH just got a check from the VA for back pay. We do not need another carseat, but he is spending $700 on a handgun (which he does not need) so he said I could get a Radian xtsl. They have them on babycatalog and hip monkey for $239 and free shipping.

So... Flora or Petal? And is there a better deal out there right now?

ADS

Calideedle

Flora! It is so pretty IRL.

And go through Diapers.com, have them price match Babycatalog.com/hipmonkey.com so you'll have it by tomorrow instead of waiting a week. :cool:

simplychels

img2962g.jpg

Petal. I like it better because its more "us". But i'd still like to get my hands on Flora as a spare cover.

oxeye

I've seen both in person and I prefer Flora. The pink is very, very pink though still better than the Malibu cover (which I have two of LOL). My sister has both and likes Petal better so it really does come down to personal preference. I hope you like the Petal!

armywife12

I :love: the Flora but think the Petal is very pretty as well. I would probably get the Flora and buy a Petal cover...lol. I fall in love with the Flora every time I see it and wish I had a girl to buy it for. I want the Ventura for my son but I'm also kinda liking the Bentley.

$239 is the best I've found and would love if anyone knows of somewhere it's cheaper. I think $239 is a damn good price though. I'm waiting to see if it will fit in my CX-7 before I buy it though....getting impatient :whistle:

noahsmom24

I love Both, I think Flora is gorgeous!! But I love the Petal as well to!
If it were me choosing though I would have went with the Petal I think...:rolleyes:
I dont know, I'm no help. lol

TiaxMarie

I :love: the Flora but think the Petal is very pretty as well. I would probably get the Flora and buy a Petal cover...lol. I fall in love with the Flora every time I see it and wish I had a girl to buy it for. I want the Ventura for my son but I'm also kinda liking the Bentley.

$239 is the best I've found and would love if anyone knows of somewhere it's cheaper. I think $239 is a damn good price though. I'm waiting to see if it will fit in my CX-7 before I buy it though....getting impatient :whistle:

I did what was suggested and price matched at Diapers.com and it should be here by Wednesday instead of free ground that babycatalog was offering. It would have been a lot longer. And yeah, $239 is what sold me. DH probably wouldn't have let me if it was regular price, but 20% off, why not!

emthecountrycat

I did what was suggested and price matched at Diapers.com and it should be here by Wednesday instead of free ground that babycatalog was offering. It would have been a lot longer. And yeah, $239 is what sold me. DH probably wouldn't have let me if it was regular price, but 20% off, why not!

i just ordered it fro diapers.com and got it for 215.99! but i think thats because i'm a new customer. but it won't be here till thursday. :(

TiaxMarie

i just ordered it fro diapers.com and got it for 215.99! but i think thats because i'm a new customer. but it won't be here till thursday. :(

Yep, you got an extra 10% off for being a first time customer. I could have created a new account, but $239 is still a good deal in my book.

Kat_Momof3

I was totally about pink when I had Ruthie, but I LOVE flora... and for that reason, I'd pick Flora... but if I were buying one for Ruthie... SIGH... I'd get the pinkest thing out there... since she was two, she's been ALL about pink... such a tomboy, but she'll tell you her favorite color is pink... if she has a choice of colors on an item, she'll pick pink... so there it is.

aka... I'd do what you did... and let my child pick.

It's why, if they hadn't had the blush vivos, my daughter would be going into a turbobooster as a main seat when she's 6 (and it'd be what's in her ticker's pic right now)

it's why I ordered a whole new cover for her Nautilus when they became available... kids get so little say in a lot of things... and when they have a definite preference, and it's within reason... I try to accomodate.

I think color preference (unless out of budget or inappropriate thing) is one of them.

armywife12

Yep, you got an extra 10% off for being a first time customer. I could have created a new account, but $239 is still a good deal in my book.

When you ordered from Diapers.com, did you price match and did you have to call to do that or can you do that from the computer? How is their return policy? I'm not sure if the Radian will fit in my CX7 but I'd rather it not be a PITA to send back if it doesn't work for us. Sorry OP...maybe I should just start my own thread but they rarely ever get replies lol

armywife12

I just placed my order at Diapers.com about 5 min ago and price matched from babycatalog.com. The lady said they take the price that is lower, the price match or the 10% off new account, but would not take off 10% from the price match price. It's still a great deal but it kind of peeves me that they'll do it for one customer but not for another.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC