Finally bought a stroller, A Mac of course.

MySillyKids

I have three BJ strollers.

I have a BJCMDouble, a BJCMSingle, and a BJCElite.

I love them all.

I'm up for a stroller picture session if anyone needs.. i have 2/3 in the house already (the double and elite) i can get the BJCMSingle if needed too. :whistle:

ADS

lovinwaves

I want it as well, The more I read about the Mini the more I'm liking it lol
The elite looks GREAT too but woh the price! :eek: But still looks like a GREAT stroller!!!! The comparison thread was great!

The Baby Jogger City Classic is much more affordable, and would suit you just fine :)

noahsmom24

I emailed him to see if he could cancel my order :whistle: lol
If he will then I am most definitely getting a BJ!
I hate being so indecisive sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:

noahsmom24

I know I was surprised when he got back to me so quickly & refunded my money and just asked me to cancel the transaction so they wouldn't charge him a sellers fee.
Lucky you! lol I wish I got a BJ for christmas LOL! :)

noahsmom24

lol don't worry while I was writing it I was thinking the same thing! ;):ROTFLMAO: I was about to go ahead and write the word out, but didnt lol

courtfrog2

good choice on cancelling your order for the other kind though! I think you will be very happy. Still think the Inglesina Urbe is the best though LOL! I'd sell it to you...But you never know... a 5.5 year old just may need it someday :rolleyes: I've got issues :eek:

noahsmom24

It does actually look like a really nice stroller and has a 55lb weight limit, the wheels look nice like they've glide over rougher terrain easily. I also like the weight of it is 18lbs, I think there can be TO light of a stroller lol I like them to feel solid myself, I don't mind lugging a little extra weight in and out of the car if its worth it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...fb3caa3&itemid=390109557773&ff4=263602_263622

Although I am pretty excited to get my "Baby Jogger!" It's hard to shell at that much for a stroller especially with my son already being 2, but my hopes are I'll get another 1yr + to be able to walk with my son - We love walks and my son loves his strollers. After that I hope he will still ride in his Schwinn bicycle trailer! It has a 50lb limit "for one child" or 100lb limit for "2children", So somewhere in the middle there we will have to end using it. :(

ks1978

I got the stroller and my daughter will be 2 in a few weeks (sniff sniff). I figured that we walk every day, go to Stroller Strides and the stroller I have been using is a MONSTER jogger that I have to keep 2 seats down in an Expedition to fit, so it was worth it. I just noticed how much your son weighs, are you looking to get the mini? it goes to 50 pounds, where the classic and elite have a weight limit of 75 pounds. Definitely something to think about! My daughter is only 26 pounds, so I figure the mini will be fine for a few years. Someone posted a deal on here, where the elite was only $250ish I think.

Let me just tell you, I never thought that spending this much on a stroller would be worth it, but after using it for a few weeks, it is! If the mini handles this nice, I am sure the classic and elite, with the air tires, handles wonderfully! good luck and happy stroller shopping (again!)

courtfrog2

It does actually look like a really nice stroller and has a 55lb weight limit, the wheels look nice like they've glide over rougher terrain easily. I also like the weight of it is 18lbs, I think there can be TO light of a stroller lol I like them to feel solid myself, I don't mind lugging a little extra weight in and out of the car if its worth it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...fb3caa3&itemid=390109557773&ff4=263602_263622

Although I am pretty excited to get my "Baby Jogger!" It's hard to shell at that much for a stroller especially with my son already being 2, but my hopes are I'll get another 1yr + to be able to walk with my son - We love walks and my son loves his strollers. After that I hope he will still ride in his Schwinn bicycle trailer! It has a 50lb limit "for one child" or 100lb limit for "2children", So somewhere in the middle there we will have to end using it. :(

Too bad you don't live closer... I'd let you borrow it... LOL. I've used it 4 times since this summer :eek:

noahsmom24

It's between the Classic and Elite. If I can get the Elite for tHe same or close to the price of the Classic I'll go with the elite, I think the 4inches extra head room might just be worth it anyway for me.

:)

MoreLatte

Even at age two, you will still get tons of use out of a Baby Jogger. I bought mine for my youngest when she was 2 1/2 a year ago, she and my 6yr old take turns in it. My 6yr old has lots of room in it! You will love whichever one you go with, I promise:D

noahsmom24

Even at age two, you will still get tons of use out of a Baby Jogger. I bought mine for my youngest when she was 2 1/2 a year ago, she and my 6yr old take turns in it. My 6yr old has lots of room in it! You will love whichever one you go with, I promise.
:D Great!!

courtfrog2

Were not THAT far come on Courtney LOL ;)
No, but seriously that is a nice gesture. :)

LOL... If you are near Chicago I'd be willing to work out a deal... Seriously. I only bought it for our twice a year trip to Chicago. We leave from Michigan City so even if you are close to there :whistle:

PM me if you want :D

I mean come on... she's 5! LOL. Again.. I have issues. I just wish I would have bought this stroller before she was 5 because I would have used it a ton more when she was younger. And there's no chance that we'll be having a baby ever ;)

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Make sure that if you really do intend to sell, the content moves into Swap :) Save us the trouble of dissecting this thread ;)

-Nicole.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC