ISO: 0-3mo baby girl winter

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
We have a new baby girl in our home and she is FTT. She's itty bitty and I do not have much in the way of clothing in this size range as I don't take NB since I work. She's not a NB, but she's the size of one...which means she's naked. Not really, but considering her closet is STUFFED full....but only a small portion fits until she grows...I'm on the hunt for a few more pieces. We need sleepers (warm ones) especially. It's been frigid cold here lately and I just don't have winter worthy clothing. Must be car seat friendly. ;)

I am PP poor ATM, but can trade for car seat covers, custom made cloth dipes, interlock longies etc. Though w/3 littles in the house and one who needs dipes of her own that may take a bit.

ADS

JOII

I have stuff I was about to sell. Not sure what to trade for but I am sure we can work out something. Ill take some pics if you would like. Its all pants, long sleeve shirts and jammies. A few fleece outfits too.

cadensmommy

Senior Community Member
Hey I have some stuff I could throw in priority box I am a foster mom myself so I undertand the need for things at first :) let me know diapers would be cool as I have 4 nb diapers for this one but not nesissary just want to help another foster mommy

xxluckychicxx

I'm pretty sure I have quite a bit too! Let me go check...

ETA: Congrats on the girl, I know how much you wanted one :D

ETA again: So I just went through DD's stuff, somehow she only has summer stuff left (??? She was born in February and was a chunk, why does she have summer 0-3 stuff?) but she does have these winter clothes left:

1 Carter's Sleeper (sleep and play, whatever you wanna call it). Its pink and brown striped. Terry cloth feeling. VERY cute.
1 Baby Connection (Walmart) long sleeve onesie and pants set. Onesie is light pink with a poodle that has a leapard print purse. Pants are velour and are light pink/cream/brown leopard print. This one is also very cute.
1 TCP hat. Super cute. Thick stripes of light pink, hot pink, mint green, purple, and orange. Knit on the outside, fleece on the in.

All 3 in EUC, no flaws, etc etc.

Starlight

Senior Community Member
I wish I had time to go through the 2 garbage bags I have full of that size, as I'd gladly just send you some, but I am going out of town and I won't have time to drag the bags out and go through them until next week. I'll try to remember to check this thread when I get back to see if you still need stuff.

(ps. I'm glad you guys decided to take the little one! I wouldn't have been able to say no, even if my husband would. LOL)

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
Sarah, I'm going to be in Tulsa on Sunday. Maybe we could arrange a meeting? I've also got one of your pocket dipes sitting here that's been done forever. I haven't made your fitteds yet, as I had to make some for our new little lady!! LOL And we will be gone all day Saturday as well.

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I will get back to the others this evening when I get home! Thanks so much for the offers ladies, I appreciate it!

xxluckychicxx

Sarah, I'm going to be in Tulsa on Sunday. Maybe we could arrange a meeting? I've also got one of your pocket dipes sitting here that's been done forever. I haven't made your fitteds yet, as I had to make some for our new little lady!! LOL And we will be gone all day Saturday as well.

Sounds good! We'll be free all day on Sunday. Will you have her with you? :love: I'm having baby fever :eek:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC