Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Amazon's New Released Seats & Accessories

C~9/06 Boostered in FR85 Livia & Maui C~2/09 Boostered in GN Daisy & Julia
    Driving in 2005 Toyota Camry & 1994 Honda Accord

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member MOM25BOYS's Avatar

Re: Amazon's New Released Seats & Accessories

I would love to have that Recaro ProSport in Envy! Soooo pretty!
    Elizabeth SAHM to 5 Boys and 1 Fuzzy Dog ...
    Aaron/13yrs-130lbs~Caleb/10yrs-70lbs/Harmony Booster
    Jacob/9yrs-67lbs/Harmony Booster~Gabriel/7yrs-54lbs/Monterey~Matthew/5yrs-41lbs/Monterey~Otto/8mths-21lbs/Solvit Pet Harness

Senior Community Member tarynsmum's Avatar
    Uhm, that turbo at the top (spitfire?)?

It so pretty!!!

I just tried dd in a promoter a few days ago - I LOVED the fit on her, but she only had eyes for the Julius Oobr
    ~Heather
    DD: 8 years old, 48lbs, 50". DS: 5 years old, 36lbs, 40.5".

Senior Community Member TerisBoys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tarynsmum View Post
    Uhm, that turbo at the top (spitfire?)?

It so pretty!!!

I just tried dd in a promoter a few days ago - I LOVED the fit on her, but she only had eyes for the Julius Oobr
    Promotor?

They have some very good prices on some of the MA70 cover sets and I am eyeing either Onyx or Waverly, just so I can have a new look in my car!

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

Can't wait to get DS the ProBooster in Envy. Love that color. But not until he's out of the Radian.

I see the new Compass booster is up finally in other colors than Bumblebee, too. Do we know if anyone has tried it yet?

And I'm surprised to see that the Sit n Stroll now comes in a color other than blue.

posted from my iPhone, please excuse the auto-correct!
    10yo in a Connext
    1yo in a Coccoro
    Babe in a Comfy Carry

CPS Technician

I see the new Compass booster is up finally in other colors than Bumblebee, too. Do we know if anyone has tried it yet?
    Unfortunately, those new covers are on "older" models, not the newest one w/the newer features that has the Bumblebee cover. The B505 and B540 don't have the newest features (I think the main feature difference is that the headwings are deeper on the B540).

henrietta

Neon green plastic on the Titan in Willow? Kind of a weird cover, but I like the color on the shell.
    Jessica
    three across in a honda fit
    11y-literider/6.5y -affixHBB/8y-affixHBB

Omg, I have to have the Sophia cover for Dd's bv70
    Nikki, Navy wife to Kevin and Mom to Jacob 6/05, 57in, and 62lbs riding in a harmony youth and other variuos backless boosters and Grace 11/09, 41in, and 40lbs riding in a Nauti (rear faced for 2y and 10 1/2 months)
    Baby Emily 7/12 , riding in a BV70

Quote Originally Posted by henrietta View Post
    Unfortunately, those new covers are on "older" models, not the newest one w/the newer features that has the Bumblebee cover. The B505 and B540 don't have the newest features (I think the main feature difference is that the headwings are deeper on the B540).

henrietta
    well no. i mean yes. Sigh. Many of the new seats listed are for models other than the B570, which is the "pathway" model with the belt guide and new features. The new elegance fleur for example, which i think is awesome, is a B 540 model. HOWEVER, the B 570 *does* in fact have some new covers available other than bumble bee. A red black and a green O pattern.

Amazon messed up my order and sent me a ProBooster in Envy instead of a ProSport. They were sold out so they had to give me a refund.

I ordered a ProSport Envy from BabyViva for $223 =) and it will be here Monday!

I am a little upset, because this was supposed to be here for my son's birthday... I would've had it last Friday if it weren't for the mix up.