Is this a good deal - Graco SafeSeat & Stroller ?

mom2kk

I have just started looking for a Graco Travel System that came with a SafeSeat, and came across this one . It appears to be a pretty good deal, just this is my first day of looking and I want to get some other opinions! $161 plus tax, shipped to my door.

And also wondering if this pattern would work for a boy? We don't find out gender til next week, but if the system is a great price I'm wanting to buy it now before its gone!

http://www.babyuniverse.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2815260

ADS

2BunniesMommy

It looks fine for a boy or a girl to me. It is showing at $189 though. I think $161 is a good deal, I paid $130 for just my Safeseat. I don't know if that is a good stroller or not though. I got a Graco Snugrider and it was the best thing ever when we were using the infant seat. I am not a fan of the huge strollers that are part of travel systems, but if you are....it is probably a good deal.

mimieliza

It shows up as $161 when you add it to your cart. That is an AWESOME deal! I'm seriously tempted myself, since I need to buy a new base and a Snugrider frame for my old Safe Seat, which would be $110 total. For $161 I could get a whole new seat and full sized stroller. But my husband would freak - he thinks we are overrun with seats and strollers.

I was at BRU today and they have tons of Graco travel systems at around $170... I noticed the patterns Utopia and Deco. Both come with the Snugride32/Safeseat.

I was at the Orlando store on Colonial dr. but I think this means that the sale should be at all stores, right?

Target has Travel systems as low at $110 right now but they are Snugride22's and rear adjust...

BRU also had a huge stack of MyRides at $129!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC