Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Leapster games buy one get one FREE at TRU

I believe it's through 1/2/10, online and in stores. I saw it in their ad online.

Santa brought J a Leapster for Christmas so we'll be getting a few games to stash for her birthday in June.
    Jenny
    CPST and mommy to
    Jessica 6.18.06 and Tyler 8.5.08
    Both riding in Frontier 85s

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Leapster games buy one get one FREE at TRU

I know OL it is b1g1free but the ad actually says b1g1halfoff so has anyone got the items in store for the free price?

Senior Community Member veggiegirl228's Avatar

Who I had forgot about this. Thanks! Online it says B1G1free. If I make it down there I'll post back as which way it goes.
    Jennifer, SAHM to DD, 9.9 yrs old, 4'7", 73 lbs. Current ride is Safety 1st Incognito

Carseat Crazy

I just got back from TRU and it was B1G1 free.

There was nothing left and 2 ladies in front of me had about 20 games each. lol
    Diana, Mommy To:
    Kolin [5.5.04]-Ava [12.13.05]-Aden [2.18.09]

I went ahead and just bought OL. Cost an extra $6 and I have to wait for the 2 games but oh' well I suppose, at least I know they are coming. Wasn't sure we'd actually get out before Sat evening, add to that I wasn't sure they were b1g1free in store and I had not even really considered the idea they would be oos and it was $6 well spent.

Other video games are buy one get one 1/2 off, such as Wii games... but the ad said Leapster games are buy one get one free.

We actually went tonight to get some around 6:30 and they were closed. Didn't consider that it was NYE and the stores are closed early. Oops. We'll try again tomorrow. Hopefully they have some left. The two I want are apparently in store as of today, I did the zipcode search for each one and it said they're in stock.
    Jenny
    CPST and mommy to
    Jessica 6.18.06 and Tyler 8.5.08
    Both riding in Frontier 85s