Idea for gathering carseat meaurements as a group

MomToEliEm

Idea for gathering carseat measurements as a group

For a while now, I felt that we needed a way to collaborate carseat information and measurements into one location so that it can be easily viewed and compared. I know there is a carseat measurements page, but it is often not updated or missing some carseat information I would like to see.

Just as a test to see if this system might work, I created a google document spreadsheet/form for gathering various pieces of information for dedicated booster seats. If the system actually works for gathering data, we can expand it to collect information on infant, convertible, youth, and combination type carseats.

If you want to try it out to see if you have access (I believe that I set it for everyone to have rights to submit data via the form, but read-only on the spreadsheet), use the following links.

Link to dedicated booster entry form:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHhtQ2FGOHRmVERoQ3laUWhwcU5WSEE6MA

Link to spreadsheet displaying the submitted data:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Agz99-M7a5EedHhtQ2FGOHRmVERoQ3laUWhwcU5WSEE&hl=en

If you want to just test submit something, enter whatever information you want and enter "testsubmit" in the username field (very last field on the form) as a way for me to see that you are just submitting a test entry and not valid data. I can purge those records so they are not displayed on the end report.

If you have actual seat information, feel free to enter that on the form. I would love to see 2-4 entries of data entered for each seat (at least with measurements) so that on whatever final spreadsheet is created, an average or most agreed upon measurement can be entered for each seat. I may periodically do an alphabetical sort of the seats so you can easily see all the seats in order which have been submitted. If you don't want to deal with gathering all the data I have on my form, just enter some of it, and hopefully someone else will fill in the other data later.

If there is an issue with security to the form, I may need assistance from anyone with google documents experience to help me figure out what settings I need to do. I can also invite people to view the form if needed, though I was hoping it could be open to all so we could easily gather the data.

Let me know if the system seems to be working. If you have any questions or suggestions about the data being collected, I can still make changes, deletions, or additions.

Edited to add the links to the other carseat types:

Infant Seats:
Form to enter the data:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dE9jYXd4TEpTaEJsa1BrZTFPWEE0Rnc6MA
Spreadsheet Summary:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Agz99-M7a5EedE9jYXd4TEpTaEJsa1BrZTFPWEE0Rnc&hl=en

Convertible Seats:
Form to enter the data:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEd2ZjVzRHdxTkdzLVpzek5YOVVsdVE6MA
Spreadsheet Summary:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Agz99-M7a5EedEd2ZjVzRHdxTkdzLVpzek5YOVVsdVE&hl=en

Combination Seats/Youth Seats:
Form to enter the data:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHh6R0pDQk9mU01pSXFfT2dxQ0dqb3c6MA
Spreadsheet Summary:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Agz99-M7a5EedHh6R0pDQk9mU01pSXFfT2dxQ0dqb3c&hl=en

Dedicated Booster Seats
Form to enter the data:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHhtQ2FGOHRmVERoQ3laUWhwcU5WSEE6MA
Spreadsheet Summary:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Agz99-M7a5EedHhtQ2FGOHRmVERoQ3laUWhwcU5WSEE&hl=en

Shortly, we will add a new thread asking for people to add their data, but feel free to add your data now as the spreadsheet links are the same as what they will be in the new data gathering threads. I have added 3 of my seats (regent, monterey, graco cargo, and will try to get my older style parkway later on). If you make any mistakes and need something changed, just PM the info and I can edit or delete anything that needs to be done.

Last edited:
ADS

NannyMom

I missed this post yesterday. I clicked the booster link, and it did take me to it. I can't do anything with it from my phone, but I'm looking forward to adding info when I'm on my computer tonight.

MomToEliEm

Thanks for checking the link for me. Has anyone else had luck accessing the entry form or the summary spreadsheet? I would love to know if it works on other computers. Has anyone with a Mac tried it?

If it appears to work, do you think I should make up another post with a description about "Needing Dedicated Booster Measurements/Info" and put in the links there. Maybe list a bunch of booster seats and make a note of which ones we are still needing information for. If anyone sees any additional data they want to see collected or sees any grammer issues or anything confusing, it is best to get those changes made early on before we start collecting a majority of the data.

I don't want to overwelm people by asking for all the information at once from a single person. If someone only has a portion of the info on a particular seat, I see no problem in them submitting that info. On the final spreadsheet (maybe in HTML or PDF format) we can combine all the info received so one complete row of data is found for each seat.

Note: I really did try to correct the misspelling in the post title. I changed it in the original post, but I guess I don't have rights to change how it displays on the main folder. Oh well, hopefully poeple know that I was trying to spell "measurements".

MomToEliEm

I was thinking about the questions to ask for infant seats (haven't made the form yet). What do you think about the below questions? I haven't used infant seats for a while so I may not be aware of all the info people are interested in seeing.

Infant Car Seat Information
Use this form to submit information (measurements, limits, etc.) on infant bucket car seats (these are seats that are rearfacing only and typically have a base that stays in the car and the bucket portion is removable from the car). If a particular field is not applicable to a particular car seat, enter "N/A" or leave field blank. If you only have answers to some of the questions, leave the other fields blank and someone else will hopefully answer those questions at a later time.

Car seat Manufacturer
What is the manufacturer name of this infant car seat?

Car Seat Model Name
What is the model name of this infant car seat? If variations exist for a particular model, please provide details as to cover or style seat so we know which seat you are measuring.

Lowest Harness Height
Measure from the bottom seating area up to the lowest harness slot/position (compress cover and padding during measurement) to determine the lowest torso harness. Make sure to look at the actual slot in the seat and not just the cover as the cover may shift around not giving a true indication of the harness slot location. If the slot is wide, measure to the position where the harness will be positioned when the harness is tightened.

Highest Harness Height
Measure from the bottom seating area up to the highest harness slot/position (compress cover and padding during measurement) to determine the lowest torso harness. Make sure to look at the actual slot in the seat and not just the cover as the cover may shift around not giving a true indication of the harness slot location. If the slot is wide, measure to the position where the harness will be positioned when the harness is tightened.

Shortest Crotch Buckle Position
Measure from the back of the seating area to the first crotch buckle position. If the slot is wide, measure to the position where the buckle will be positioned when the harness is tightened.

Longest Crotch Buckle Position
Measure from the back of the seating area to the furthest away crotch buckle position. If the slot is wide, measure to the position where the buckle will be positioned when the harness is tightened.

Internal Seating Height
Measure from the bottom seating seat (compress cover and padding during measurement) to the top of the shell. If the shell height varies, get a measurement at a position where the child's head would be typically be positioned.

Internal Seat Width
Measure the internal width of the seat at the bottom seating area of the seat.

External Seat Width
Measure the widest external width of the seat (including the handle if it is the widest point on the seat).

Bucket Seat Weight
Measure the weight of the bucket portion of the car seat.

Seat Weight Range
What is the manufacturer stated weight range to use the infant car seat?

Seat Height Range
What is the manufacturer stated height range to use the infant car seat?

Seat Age Range
What is the manufacturer stated age range to use the infant car seat?

Handle Positions
What handle positions are allowed while the car seat is used in a vehicle?

Lock-offs Provided
Does the seat have any built in Lock-off clips on the infant car seat?
Option 1: Does not have Lock-offs
Option 2: Has Lock-offs

Seat Modes
What methods can the car seat be installed in the car?
Options 1: With/Without Base
Option 2: Only With Base
Option 3: Only Without Base

Expiration Limits
When does this infant car seat expire (i.e. - 6 years from manufacturer date, December of 6th year from manufacturer date, etc.)?

Other Information
Provide any other unique features, limitations, installation tricks regarding this infant car seat.

User Name
What is your car-seat.org user name?

Last edited:

MomToEliEm

For those that don't have time to view the already created dedicated booster form, here are the questions that I ask on it. Let me know if you see anything I might have left off from that list or if any of the existing questions need to be edited.

Dedicated Booster Seat Measurements
Use this form to submit information (measurements, limits, etc.) on dedicated booster seats (these are seats that are only seatbelt positioning child restraints with no built in harness system). If a particular field is not applicable to a particular booster, enter "N/A" or leave field blank. If you only have answers to some of the questions, leave the other fields blank and someone else will hopefully answer those questions at a later time.

Booster Seat Manufacturer - What is the manufacturer name of this booster seat?

Booster Seat Model Name - What is the model name of this booster seat? If variations exist for a particular model, please provide details as to cover or style seat so we know which seat you are measuring.

Lowest Belt Guide Height - With the booster seat in the lowest position, measure from the seat bottom (compress cover and padding during measurement) to the seatbelt guide location at the top of the booster seat. If there is a wide gap for the belt guide, you can enter a range for the measurement depending on if the seatbelt hits the top of the seatbelt guide or the bottom of the seatbelt guide. If the seatbelt is always forced to the top of the belt guide, only provide the top measurement. If the seatbelt is always forced to the bottom of the belt guide, only provide the bottom measurement.

Highest Belt Guide Height - With the booster seat in the highest position, measure from the seat bottom (compress cover and padding during measurement) to the seatbelt guide location at the top of the booster seat. If there is a wide gap for the belt guide, you can enter a range for the measurement depending on if the seatbelt hits the top of the seatbelt guide or the bottom of the seatbelt guide. If the seatbelt is always forced to the top of the belt guide, only provide the top measurement. If the seatbelt is always forced to the bottom of the belt guide, only provide the bottom measurement.

Tallest Internal Seating Height - With the booster seat in the highest setting, measure from the seat bottom (compress cover and padding during measurement) to the top of the high back shell. If the shell height varies, get a measurement at a position where the child's head would be positioned.

Tallest External Booster Seat Height - With the booster seat in the highest setting, measure from the bottom of the booster seat (bottom of the base) to the top of the high back shell. If the shell height varies, get a measurement at a position where the child's head would be positioned.

Internal Base Seating Depth - Measure the inside measurements from the back of the booster seat (with the high back portion installed) to the front of the seat where the child's legs would bend. If depth is adjustable, enter measurements as a range from shortest to deepest setting.

External Base Seating Depth - Measure the widest external width of the booster seat base . This is not a measurement of the high back portion of the booster seat, just the base. If depth is adjustable, enter measurements as a range from shortest to deepest setting.

Internal Base Seating Width - Measure the inside width measurements between armrests (if booster seat has armrests) where the child sits when using the booster seat. If width is adjustable, enter measurements as a range from narrowest to widest setting.

External Base Seating Width - Measure the widest external width of the booster seat base . This is not a measurement of the high back portion of the booster seat, just the base. If width is adjustable, enter measurements as a range from narrowest to widest setting.

High back Portion, Maximum External Width - Measure the widest external width of the high back portion of the booster seat. If width is adjustable, enter measurements as a range from narrowest to widest setting.

Weight with High Back installed - Weigh the entire seat with all padding and high back portion installed.

Weight as a no back booster - Weigh the booster seat of only the backless portion of the seat.

Weight Range (high back mode) - What is the manufacturer stated weight range to use the seat as a high back booster seat?

Weight Range (no back mode) - What is the manufacturer stated weight range to use the seat as a no back booster seat?

Height Range (high back mode) - What is the manufacturer stated height range to use the seat as a high back booster seat?

Height Range (no back mode) - What is the manufacturer stated height range to use the seat as a no back booster seat?

Age Range (high back mode) - What is the manufacturer stated age range to use the seat as a high back booster seat?

Age Range (no back mode) - What is the manufacturer stated age range to use the seat as a no back booster seat?

Latch Capable - Does the booster seat provide a method to latch the seat to the vehicle?
Option 1: Unsure
Option 2: Cannot use LATCH
Option 3: Can Use LATCH
Option 4: Mfg Unclear on LATCH

Expiration Limits - When does this booster seat expire (i.e. - 6 years from manufacturer date, December of 6th year from manufacturer date, etc.)?

Seat Modes - Can seat be used only as a high back booster, no back booster, or convert from a high back booster to a no back booster?
Option 1: high back/no back
Option 2: high back only
Option 3: no back only

Other Information - Provide any other unique features, limitations, installation tricks regarding this booster seat.

User Name - What is your car-seat.org user name?

Last edited:

InternationalMama

Do you have data to add for other seats?

I took measurements for the Hi-Way last week if anyone would be interested in that. :)

I could measure our ComfortSport. It would make a good comparison seat since it's the most hated seat on car-seat.org.

But it seems like we'll need a lot of people on board with the project to make it really work. Are people enthusiastic about it?

MomToEliEm

Here are some possible questions we could ask regarding convertible car seats (I haven't created the form yet though). Am I missing any information that we would like to collect?

Convertible Car Seat Information

Use this form to submit information (measurements, limits, etc.) on convertible car seats (these are seats that can be installed both rearfacing and forward facing). If a particular field is not applicable to a particular car seat, enter "N/A" or leave field blank. If you only have answers to some of the questions, leave the other fields blank and someone else will hopefully answer those questions at a later time.

Car seat Manufacturer - What is the manufacturer name of this convertible car seat?

Car Seat Model Name - What is the model name of this convertible car seat? If variations exist for a particular model, please provide details as to cover or style seat so we know which seat you are measuring.

Lowest Harness Height - Measure from the bottom seating area up to the lowest harness slot/position (compress cover and padding during measurement) to determine the lowest torso harness. Make sure to look at the actual slot in the seat and not just the cover as the cover may shift around not giving a true indication of the harness slot location. If the slot is wide, measure to the position where the harness will be positioned when the harness is tightened.

Highest Harness Height - Measure from the bottom seating area up to the highest harness slot/position (compress cover and padding during measurement) to determine the lowest torso harness. Make sure to look at the actual slot in the seat and not just the cover as the cover may shift around not giving a true indication of the harness slot location. If the slot is wide, measure to the position where the harness will be positioned when the harness is tightened.

Shortest Crotch Buckle Position - Measure from the back of the seating area to the first crotch buckle position. If the slot is wide, measure to the position where the buckle will be positioned when the harness is tightened.

Longest Crotch Buckle Position - Measure from the back of the seating area to the furthest away crotch buckle position. If the slot is wide, measure to the position where the buckle will be positioned when the harness is tightened.

Internal Seating Height - Measure from the bottom seating seat (compress cover and padding during measurement) to the top of the shell. If the shell height varies, get a measurement at a position where the child's head would be typically be positioned.

Internal Bottom Seat Width - Measure the internal width of the seat at the bottom seating area of the seat.

Internal Shoulder Seat Width - Measure the internal width of the seat at the top portion of the seat at a position where an older child's shoulders would typically be positioned.

External Seat Width - Measure the external width of the seat at the widest position.

Seat Weight - Measure the weight of the car seat.

Rear Facing Weight Range - What is the manufacturer stated rear facing weight range for the convertible car seat?

Forward Facing Weight Range - What is the manufacturer stated forward facing weight range for the convertible car seat?

Rear Facing Height Range - What is the manufacturer stated rear facing height range for the convertible car seat?

Forward Facing Height Range - What is the manufacturer stated forward facing height range for the convertible car seat?

Rear Facing Age Range - What is the manufacturer stated rear facing age range for the convertible car seat?

Forward Facing Age Range - What is the manufacturer stated forward facing age range for the convertible car seat?

Lock-offs Provided - Does the seat have any built in Lock-off clips on the convertible car seat?
Option 1: Does not have Lock-offs
Option 2: Has Lock-offs
Option 3: Unsure

Rebound Control- Does seat provide any rebound control devices, such as a tether strap or rebound bar, to be used while the carseat is installed rearfacing?
Option 1: None
Option 2: Rearfacing Tether
Option 3: Rebound Bar
Option 4: Unsure

Seat Modes - Indicate if the seat is just a harnessed rearfacing and forward facing car seat or if it also converts to a booster seat.
Option 1: Rearfacing/Forward Facing
Option 2: Rearfacing/Forward Facing/Booster

Expiration Limits - When does this convertible car seat expire (i.e. - 6 years from manufacturer date, December of 6th year from manufacturer date, etc.)?

Other Information - Provide any other unique features, limitations, installation tricks regarding this convertible car seat.

Information for seats that convert to a booster seat

Lowest Booster Belt Guide Height - With the carseat in booster mode in the lowest position, measure from the seat bottom (compress cover and padding during measurement) to the seatbelt guide location at the top of the booster seat. If there is a wide gap for the belt guide, you can enter a range for the measurement depending on if the seatbelt hits the top of the seatbelt guide or the bottom of the seatbelt guide. If the seatbelt is always forced to the top of the belt guide, only provide the top measurement. If the seatbelt is always forced to the bottom of the belt guide, only provide the bottom measurement.

Highest Booster Belt Guide Height - With the carseat in booster mode in the highest position, measure from the seat bottom (compress cover and padding during measurement) to the seatbelt guide location at the top of the booster seat. If there is a wide gap for the belt guide, you can enter a range for the measurement depending on if the seatbelt hits the top of the seatbelt guide or the bottom of the seatbelt guide. If the seatbelt is always forced to the top of the belt guide, only provide the top measurement. If the seatbelt is always forced to the bottom of the belt guide, only provide the bottom measurement.

Booster Mode Weight Range - What is the manufacturer stated weight range to use the seat as a booster seat?

Booster Mode Height Range - What is the manufacturer stated height range to use the seat as a booster seat?

Booster Mode Age Range - What is the manufacturer stated age range to use the seat as a booster seat?

Booster LATCH Capable - While seat is being used as a booster seat, can LATCH straps secure the booster seat to the vehicle?
Option 1: N/A
Option 5: Unsure

Last edited:

MomToEliEm

But it seems like we'll need a lot of people on board with the project to make it really work. Are people enthusiastic about it?

That is a question I would like to know the answer to since I haven't received much feedback on this thread. I can easily make these forms, but without support from a lot of people collecting data, it won't be useful. How do others on this board feel about gathering this data? Does it seem like a useful thing or something that isn't necessary at this time.

MomToEliEm

Here are some possible questions we could ask regarding combination and youth carseats (haven't created the form yet though). I thought since there were so few youth seats on the market, that they could be combined and just enter "N/A" for the booster related questions. Let me know if you see anything I might have missed on these questions.

Combination/Youth Car Seat Information

Use this form to submit information (measurements, limits, etc.) on combination car seats (these are car seats that install forward facing only and have a built in harness and when the child is large enough, the seats can be converted over to a booster seat) and youth car seats (these are forward facing only harnessed carseats that do not convert to a booster seat). If a particular field is not applicable to a particular car seat, enter "N/A" or leave field blank. If you only have answers to some of the questions, leave the other fields blank and someone else will hopefully answer those questions at a later time.

Car seat Manufacturer - What is the manufacturer name of this car seat?

Car Seat Model Name - What is the model name of this car seat? If variations exist for a particular model, please provide details as to cover or style seat so we know which seat you are measuring.

Lowest Harness Height - Measure from the bottom seating area up to the lowest harness slot/position (compress cover and padding during measurement) to determine the lowest torso harness. Make sure to look at the actual slot in the seat and not just the cover as the cover may shift around not giving a true indication of the harness slot location. If the slot is wide, measure to the position where the harness will be positioned when the harness is tightened.

Highest Harness Height - Measure from the bottom seating area up to the highest harness slot/position (compress cover and padding during measurement) to determine the lowest torso harness. Make sure to look at the actual slot in the seat and not just the cover as the cover may shift around not giving a true indication of the harness slot location. If the slot is wide, measure to the position where the harness will be positioned when the harness is tightened.

Shortest Crotch Buckle Position - Measure from the back of the seating area to the first crotch buckle position. If the slot is wide, measure to the position where the buckle will be positioned when the harness is tightened.

Longest Crotch Buckle Position - Measure from the back of the seating area to the furthest away crotch buckle position. If the slot is wide, measure to the position where the buckle will be positioned when the harness is tightened.

Internal Seating Height - Measure from the bottom seating seat (compress cover and padding during measurement) to the top of the shell. If the shell height varies, get a measurement at a position where the child's head would be typically be positioned.

Internal Bottom Seat Width - Measure the internal width of the seat at the bottom seating area of the seat.

Internal Shoulder Seat Width - Measure the internal width of the seat at the top portion of the seat at a position where an older child's shoulders would typically be positioned.

External Seat Width - Measure the external width of the seat at the widest position.

Seat Weight - Measure the weight of the car seat.

Harness Weight Range - What is the manufacturer stated weight range for using the harness on this car seat?

Booster Weight Range - What is the manufacturer stated weight range for using this car seat as a booster?

Harness Height Range - What is the manufacturer stated height range for using the harness on this car seat?

Booster Height Range - What is the manufacturer stated height range for using this car seat as a booster?

Harness Age Range - What is the manufacturer stated age range for this car seat as a harnessed seat?

Booster Age Range - What is the manufacturer stated age range for using this car seat as a booster?

Lock-offs Provided - Does the seat have any built in Lock-off clips on the car seat?
Option 1: Unsure
Option 2: Does not have Lock-offs
Option 3: Has Lock-offs

Seat Modes - Indicate what modes this seat converts to.
Option 1: Harness/High Back Booster
Option 2: Harness/High Back/No Back Booster
Option 3: Harness/No Back Booster
Option 4: Harness Only

Lowest Booster Belt Guide Height - With the carseat in booster mode in the lowest position, measure from the seat bottom (compress cover and padding during measurement) to the seatbelt guide location at the top of the booster seat. If there is a wide gap for the belt guide, you can enter a range for the measurement depending on if the seatbelt hits the top of the seatbelt guide or the bottom of the seatbelt guide. If the seatbelt is always forced to the top of the belt guide, only provide the top measurement. If the seatbelt is always forced to the bottom of the belt guide, only provide the bottom measurement.

Highest Booster Belt Guide Height - With the carseat in booster mode in the highest position, measure from the seat bottom (compress cover and padding during measurement) to the seatbelt guide location at the top of the booster seat. If there is a wide gap for the belt guide, you can enter a range for the measurement depending on if the seatbelt hits the top of the seatbelt guide or the bottom of the seatbelt guide. If the seatbelt is always forced to the top of the belt guide, only provide the top measurement. If the seatbelt is always forced to the bottom of the belt guide, only provide the bottom measurement.

Booster LATCH Capable - While seat is being used as a booster seat, can LATCH straps secure the booster seat to the vehicle?
Option 1: N/A
Option 5: Unsure

Expiration Limits - When does this car seat expire (i.e. - 6 years from manufacturer date, December of 6th year from manufacturer date, etc.)?

Other Information - Provide any other unique features, limitations, installation tricks regarding this car seat.

Last edited:

armywife12

I love the idea and all links are working for me. When I get home I'll have access to measure a Frontier and Baby Trend Flex Loc infant seat. right now I can get measurements for a MyRide, Scenera, and True Fit.

NannyMom

It seems like alot of info for each seat. Do we really need to know actual seat measurements? We know seats puzzle differently and the actual measurements don't always help. Also, the manufacturer stated height ranges. I'd rather just have the harness height.

I like the one on carseatdata, it seems pretty simple. But..... I may be the only one that feels it's too much info ;) I do think it's a great idea and will add all I can.

MomToEliEm

It seems like alot of info for each seat. Do we really need to know actual seat measurements? We know seats puzzle differently and the actual measurements don't always help.
Not sure if all those other measurements are really necessary, but possibly it might be important to someone. I figured it might be better to collect the data in the beginning so it was all there. On the final report, maybe not all the data needs to be displayed though.

Also, the manufacturer stated height ranges. I'd rather just have the harness height.
I was thinking in terms of someone interested in the actual limits stated by the manufacturer in case you were needing to look something up to convince a parent they can't use the seat yet (minumum forward facing height limits are useful for keeping kids rearfacing). A booster seat may actually has a stated minimum age of only 1 year, or a combination seat requires the harness to only be used at age 2 and over which would be useful information to know. I could see some benefits to having all the info there.

MomToEliEm

Here are the links to all the forms and summary sheets now for all the different categories. Hopefully I set the security right to allow everyone access to them. I may still format the summary sheets a little differently (mainly making columns a little wider so the words don't wrap as much). Let me know if you see any changes or additions to any of the data collected.

Do you think we should make a new post in one of the forums asking for the data. In there, we can also keep a status listing of what data we are still needing or questions regarding any of the already submitted data. If we should make a new post, what forum should it be posted in? Should all the seat types be lumped together or seperated into different threads?

Infant Seats:
Form to enter the data:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dE9jYXd4TEpTaEJsa1BrZTFPWEE0Rnc6MA
Spreadsheet Summary:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Agz99-M7a5EedE9jYXd4TEpTaEJsa1BrZTFPWEE0Rnc&hl=en

Convertible Seats:
Form to enter the data:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEd2ZjVzRHdxTkdzLVpzek5YOVVsdVE6MA
Spreadsheet Summary:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Agz99-M7a5EedEd2ZjVzRHdxTkdzLVpzek5YOVVsdVE&hl=en

Combination Seats/Youth Seats:
Form to enter the data:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dHh6R0pDQk9mU01pSXFfT2dxQ0dqb3c6MA
Spreadsheet Summary:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Agz99-M7a5EedHh6R0pDQk9mU01pSXFfT2dxQ0dqb3c&hl=en

Dedicated Booster Seats
Form to enter the data:
Spreadsheet Summary:

NannyMom

Maybe it should go in the articles/ reviews forum, and a different thread for each type of seat.

Mae

I like this idea. I don't have any booster info to add though, I only have...
True Fit
AOE
Nautilus
Symphony
Eddie Bauer Enspira
Scenera
SS1
SR22
SR32
Chicco Keyfit 30
& some Evenflo bucket.

Ha, "only" :rolleyes:;)

*Green are ones that are used by some of my kids in their parents cars... they could be harder to get. The rest are in my care.

I could always run to BRU, it's a reasonable drive. And Target-- it's 20 mins from my house.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I'm sure once the holidays are over, you'll start getting more info and feedback, this is a *fantastic* idea, IMO :thumbsup:

emandbri

I think it is a great idea! I even suggested it a few months ago but wasn't sure how to go about it! I also think you will have more feedback if you wait a bit. I personally won't have time to add anything until tue when the kids start school again.

I do think it is too much info. I personally only used the one at carseatdata.org for harness slot heights. :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC