Looking for: BRITAX LAPTOP!

ADS

arly1983

Are you talking about the Britax tray that goes on the seat and you can put stuff on? Because if you are I have one and am will to get rid of it for just shiping. Let me know if you are interest and I will post pics.

Splash

They've been gone for several years, you're not likely to find one.
Depending on their budget, if this is the seat that they need, their best option is ordering it from Germany (Romer Vario). Not legal, but ....

LuvBug

every now and then there is one on ebay from a seller called grandebooks or something. They ended up with a LOT of them and they are indeed NIB.

mom2acrew

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I have 2 one is barely used and one is well used but I think that it may have expired this month, let me double check. We have a lap belt in our 3rd row so I keep it just in case.

scatterbunny

I sent her ours (it's for her friend's son in his dad's 80-something Honda Civic), but I know her friend has two kids, so they may need another.

mom2acrew

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Thanks Jenny I still haven't dug mine out to check the dom from the garage it is sooo cold here!

Last edited:

kimk2230

I am also looking for a britax laptop. My husband has a 79 camaro that has lap belts only in the back. My daughter is 40 pounds and my son is 55 pounds. He rides in the front seat in his booster while my daughter and I rode in the back last year. I think it would be safer to haave them both in the back. So I guess I am looking for 3 of them , if anyone knows where I could find them?
Thanks
Kim

mommy2jana

Kim - I have a friend on my birth board who is also a carseat fanatic that owns a Britax Laptop that she is looking to get rid of. Let me find out some details from her and I'll get back with you or I'll direct her over here.

mommy2jana

She couldn't view the thread because she's not registered here. But she did give me some info on it and I will pm you her email address.

It was manufactured Aug 28, 2002 and they quit making them in Sept 2002..... so it's about as new as you can find. It's in the original box with the book still attached. It was used for a 5 minute drive to the store and then set in 3 different vehicles to check fit but I just wasn't happy with it. I'm asking $50 plus actual shipping costs. I paid $80 which included flat rate shipping of $19 on ebay. BTW, I'll only ship within the US.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC