What do you all think of this pattern?

tl01

What do you think of this pattern for a boy? I'm thinking of the Black Step pattern. So many of the Peg Patterns are so dark so I liked this one a bit more. What would you say the main color is... beige.. light orange?

Last edited by a moderator:
ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
It's okay. I think it looks beige, but I haven't seen it in any other photos than the one you posted.

I like the Kiwi cover. Cute!

TXDani

Senior Community Member
Black Step is cute and after some digging on the internet for better pictures I would say the background is tan.

My favorite Peg fabric is black tie...I just love that one.

babyherder

I like the black step cover. Cute!

As for my favorite, I want the guy that's lugging two carseats with babies like its nothing, in their "in use" pictures. He seems to have cuteness potential (I would need to see him from the front) and we can always use someone else to lug around infant seats!

tl01

I like the black step cover. Cute!

As for my favorite, I want the guy that's lugging two carseats with babies like its nothing, in their "in use" pictures. He seems to have cuteness potential (I would need to see him from the front) and we can always use someone else to lug around infant seats!

He does look quite handy doesn't he:) I like the pic of the baby in the convertible... in my dreams! Someday I will have a cute sports car again!

tl01

Black Step is cute and after some digging on the internet for better pictures I would say the background is tan.

My favorite Peg fabric is black tie...I just love that one.

I do like black tie too... but I just don't want a mostly black seat. This baby is due in May and so I figure the seat will be quite warm when we are out on walks or when it is in the sun in the car.

Kat_Momof3

it's all right... add me to the kiwi fans

and if you want light, I think Sophia would work for a girl OR a boy.. it's just red and beige

brightredmtn

I like the heels that lady is wearing in the skate stroller picture. So practical for the mother of a newborn.

I like Black Step although at first I read "Black Sheep" and thought that sheep was an odd Peg fabric pattern. Graco yes but not Peg.

I also like Sophia and think it would go nicely with the interior of your car. Isn't your DS's Frontier red and black?

tl01

I like the heels that lady is wearing in the skate stroller picture. So practical for the mother of a newborn.

I like Black Step although at first I read "Black Sheep" and thought that sheep was an odd Peg fabric pattern. Graco yes but not Peg.

I also like Sophia and think it would go nicely with the interior of your car. Isn't your DS's Frontier red and black?

Wait... I wear high heals every day;) NOT!

I like the Sophia one but was worried that maybe the red was more pinkish (based on the name) in person. I've had a hard time judging colors of seats lately from stock pics. I haven't seen this cover IRL. DS's Frontier is red... but he doesn't seem to like it right now. DS's Nassau Radian is the tricky seat to match... I really thought it was beige and brown but it is much more grey than I thought it was.

lovinwaves

I really like that cover!

He does look quite handy doesn't he:) I like the pic of the baby in the convertible... in my dreams! Someday I will have a cute sports car again!

I'm thinking he looks quite handy too :whistle:

I am giggling though at that convertible car picture, which looks to be a VW Eos, because that ladies knees are totally going to be crammed into the dash if she was turned around properly. No way that car seat would fit in that car :p (kidding...sort of)

My kids barely fit FF'ing, let alone RF'ing in an infant seat that needs a 45 degree recline... http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=51226

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=50941

tl01

I'M SO JEALOUS!!

now, question being... can you not get the graco adaptor set? they do offer one (I triple checked before teasing you) elitecarseats.com sells it!

You can only get the adaptor that fits the snugride. The Peg appears to
have a taller shell than the snugride22. DS would hve outgrown the snugride at about 3-4 months so we are opting for the peg.

NVMBR02

Most of the adapters that fit the snugride22 also work with the safeseat/snugride32/35. Maybe take your stroller down for a test drive at BRU or something if you are interested in something other than the peg.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC