Anyone near Yosemite Nat'l Park/Fresno CA area?

mrs_teeee67

I REALLY would like to find someone with boosters that I can SEE in our vehicles. I doubt anyone is near, but figured I'd give it a shot

ADS

Jan06twinmom

I'm in Fresno, but I don't have kids in boosters YET. I'm guessing that we'll be looking at them in about 6-8 months when my DS is closer to outgrowing our Radians!

Melanie

murphydog77

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
This place is a Baby News Store:

Rohrbach's Baby News Store
70 West Willow Ave
Porterville CA 93257
Phone: 559.781.4757

Baby News stores are privately owned baby stores that get together to share ideas and buying power--kind of like a club. Porterville may be too far south for you to venture, but you could give them a call to see if they sell boosters and what kinds they have on their shelves to try. There's not a Babies R Us or Buy Buy Baby or USA Baby in Fresno? I know it's a cow town, but there's got to be something there.

Jan06twinmom

Fresno is NOT a cow town. It is definitely an agriculture area, but the only reason I regular drive by cows is because there is a diary farm on the road I drive down as I get onto the Fresno State campus where I work! But being able to walk to an orange grove from our subdivision and getting fresh organic fruits and vegetables does have it's advantages! And my kids know that food doesn't just come from the grocery store.

There is a USA Baby in town at Willow and Shaw. There are also 2 Babies R Us and 2 Toys R Us in town. I know I was able to try out my Radian at USA Baby before we bought it online. I believe they have the Monterey at USA Baby, but we're still at least 6 months (I hope!) from needing to try them out.

Melanie

murphydog77

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
LOL, no offense meant! Every time we've driven through, all we've seen (and smelled) are cows :). But that's what you get for not getting off the 99. I think we have an orchard here in my city--I've seen it advertised.

Thanks for sharing the baby stores!

mrs_teeee67

Thanks for the info guys. I knew 'bout the BabiesRUs but the seats are 'attached'. I'll give a check into the others you mentioned. :)

murphydog77

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
You're kidding?! :eek: Their company policy is to allow you to take seats out to your vehicle to try them out.

mrs_teeee67

Really?!?!? Maybe they AREN'T anymore. I guess I shall have to check again. I realized after I posted that, that it HAS been 'awhile' since I shopped for seats there

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC