Pics of the Radian and MyRide next to eachother

Laurette

On a thread in Installation and technical questions someone said that these two seats overlap alot when installed the same direction. I just couldn't picture how that would be the case so I tried it in my vehicle and here are the pics.

Both Rearfacing:
IMG_0163.jpg

Both Forwardfacing:
IMG_0169.jpg

IMO they don't invade eachothers space much at all, but I supose it could change if they were installed in a different vehicle. I have only seen pictures of the Radian and Marathon next to eachother, I haven't seen it in person; but I think the MyRide allows for more room for the passenger in the Radian than the MA does.

ADS

steph_s

I like the MR next to the RN better than the Ma! The MA seems to leave little room for those in the rn. Besides, if you put the MR next to the RN the child in the Rn could us ethe Mr's cup holder! :thumbsup:

April

Gawd that Flora is SO nice! Those are the first IRL pictures I've seen. :thumbsup:

Laurette

Yours overlaps more than mine did. With the XT wings on the Flora it doesn't allow the top portion of the MyRide to come over any farther.

zeo2ski

Mine was more like Jennifers (in the 3rd row), but I do have the XT and the cupholders still invaded the RN like that. They were RFing though and the MR was probably more upright than the RN. The wings did stop it from overlapping more, but it was still too much for my comfort unless I had no other options.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC