Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alma My Ride

Alma My Ride

Is the Alma available in Canada? Where? Walmart carries the My Ride doesn't it?
    TIA

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Alma My Ride

I think so far Wal-Mart has only the Edgemont Dots. Although Wal-Mart in the U.S. has Alama, so perhaps we'll get it here as well since Graco followed the colour choices with TRU in the U.S. (Sonata and Spiral).

I actually have yet to see a MR in a walmart. So they certainly are not in every walmart right now. and I've checked walmarts in 2 different provinces haha.

I just bought the Sonata MR at BRU though, and had previously been told that they only had those on special order, not actually in stores, but mine was def in the store. Though I dont know anything about any of the stores getting Alma. But this site is probably going to be your best bet in terms of finding out

CPS Technician

Quote Originally Posted by simplychels View Post

I just bought the Sonata MR at BRU though, and had previously been told that they only had those on special order, not actually in stores, but mine was def in the store.
    Did you get the Sonata MR at a SK BRU? Just curious ....

Quote Originally Posted by techie View Post
    Did you get the Sonata MR at a SK BRU? Just curious ....
    No it was the BRU at crossiron mills in Balzac Alberta

I just bought the Sonata MR at BRU though, and had previously been told that they only had those on special order, not actually in stores, but mine was def in the store. Though I dont know anything about any of the stores getting Alma. But this site is probably going to be your best bet in terms of finding out
    Did they have a bunch of them? or was yours the only one? If yours was the only one, it could have been bought online then returned at the store and they are selling it rather than returning to the warehouse.

They had a bunch from what the lady said. There was one on display and I was a little thrown off, so when I brought the ticket up to the till I asked her to confirm that it was infact the Sonata print in the back and that they were in fact instock.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

I bought the Edgemont Dots MyRide at Walmart in Edmonton last week. It was $25 cheaper than BRU.

They had a bunch from what the lady said. There was one on display and I was a little thrown off, so when I brought the ticket up to the till I asked her to confirm that it was infact the Sonata print in the back and that they were in fact instock.
    Then it would seem that Sonata is in stock at some stores (perhaps the store can opt to carry it or not?) and special order at others (most?).

CPS Technician

The biggest stores carry the Sonata, so my guess is the Newmarket, Vaughn Mills and Crossiron Mills stores all at least carry Sonata. They are known as "Babies R Us exclusive" stores .... the biggest in the country that carry most everything.