Well thats silly...

HONEYhas3

CPST Instructor
I looked into getting a 3rd row bench for my 2002 Caravan. I want a 2001 bench, since it has LATCH/UAS and 3 sets of TA's. My Caravan only has 1 TA in the 3rd row. I went to Dodge and had an additional TA installed in the 3rd row(1st TA and install are FREE). I want to keep my little two in the back and the bigger kids in the middle. But we cannot have the little two right next to each other.

So I found someone selling a 2001 bench for $100. I figured I would call and see just how much the TA is (without install, since I can do it myself) $102.14 :thumbsdown:

Guess after the new year I will get a bench with LATCH/UAS and 3 TA's for the same price as 1 TA.

ADS

all together ooky

When I got my extra TAs put in for the third row of my 2002 they used a Durango TA kit. It consisted of a d-ring style strap. It was wrapped around the large metal bar that the TAs in a 2001 third row are welded to. I have no qulams about using them.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC