I was looking for Radian pics and found...

Splash

I did a google image search for "Sunshine Kids Radian" and within the first few pages I had found:

The car-seat.org banner

A picture of Wendy

Joy-Joy in the Apex

Reigan in a SS1

A video from StrollerFreak (but that was actually about the Radian, so I understand that one)

Piper being drug through the airport on a rolling suitcase :confused:

I went to page 11 before giving up, but those four above were within the first 100 hits for that search term. Weird...

ADS

Splash

I'm looking for pictures of a bigger kid in one. The only one I've seen is Bitsy (Julie's daughter). The straps just seem so flimsy and thin, it worries me about a bigger kid in it. Not like the nice thick Britax straps. Plus I really like having the HUGS. I know the Radian doesn't need them, I just wish it had something similar!

So does anyone have pictures of a bigger kid in one? That's really what I'm looking for. But Piper getting dragged through the airport on a suitcase was pretty entertaining. And I'm a little disturbed that I can recognize all these kids in tiny thumbnail pictures... especially Reigan!

AdventureMom

Senior Community Member
Thanks. Why did you pick the 80 over 65?

Well, I was thinking he could go to 80lbs... :rolleyes: It wasn't until after we got it and I saw the top harness slots that I realized that there's no way he's going that high - probably not until 65lbs. Now, of all the seats we bought, that's the one we're more likely to keep rather than return b/c I've had it installed in my inlaws' car for two weeks now. :( I'm convinced I can get a good fit outboard, better than I've got center right now in their Accord. If they had not used it a few times already and had it in their car, then I'd send it back. Maybe I'll sell it on eBay if it doesn't work out...

becca011906

Senior Community Member
I have pictures of abby, she's an 'older' kids but definatlly now 'bigger' she's a skinny minnie, but austin's in one pic in it, he's average sized... and almost 7. :)

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Not the best, but here's AJ. He's about 38" and 35# here. He's in the top slots.
school006.jpg

Here he is rfing. Maybe 36" and 32#?
AJ1.jpg

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
I like AJ's hair cut. He looks so grown up!:)

Thanks. We do that b/c he freaks out getting his haircut so this way it's only every 3 mos or so and if I need to, grandma can do it. ;) That was his first day of preschool and Evan's short lived ffing stint. lol

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
I had just taken some on the way over to China, thinking of you guys. :) But my camera is still in Shanghai, with an unknown person. So no pictures off that card ever. :-( No pictures of the seats at TRU Shanghai either.

I'll get some pictures of Piper in the Radian too next month on the way to Seattle. I just moved the straps to the top slots, so they're HIGH on her, but she's just kissing the second to top slots, so up they go. They're narrow, though, which she doesn't like. She mentioned it once, then forgot about it. She doesn't like the shoulder pads, which is good because I put them on the straps of the Radian's bag. :)

That's so funny that Piper came up a couple of times in the search! I only get a couple of pages of pictures, and Piper isn't in any of them. :-(

Wendy

Pawy

I dunno it looks so narrow.. looks like would be good for skinny older kids..

Otherwise is looks good...

Paul :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC