Gift card swap?

ADS

Niea

If I get any gift cards, I'd be happy to trade. I looooooves me some Best Buy. I spend obscene amounts of money there, so I could definitely use a GC for there!

P1ally

Yah Judi, MIL gave it to me along with the strangest purse I have ever seen... I'm hoping someone wants to trade for Apple:love:- my dad gave me a new mac keyboard and magic mouse.. For the mac I don't have yet..:confused:

So yeah, yay for swapping eventually :p

natysr

I have a $50 crate and barrel gift certificate that is several years old. It can be used in store or by catalog order. Not online and not good for Land of Nod.

amjbmommy

Yah Judi, MIL gave it to me along with the strangest purse I have ever seen... I'm hoping someone wants to trade for Apple:love:- my dad gave me a new mac keyboard and magic mouse.. For the mac I don't have yet..:confused:

So yeah, yay for swapping eventually :p

Maybe Santa is bringing you a mac?????

elle7715

DH got a $50 Barnes & Noble card he'd love to trade for a Border's, Best Buy, Walmart, Sam's Club, or Target gift card.

I got a $50 Old Navy card I'd like to trade for a Target, Walmart, Sam's Club, Walgreens, or Rite Aid gift card.

My BIL has a $50 Kohl's gift card he'd probably trade for anything LOL. Or at least any place that sells video games.

drlynne

I didn't get any but would take them for the stuff I have for sale if anyone is interested.

I actually did get two after all. $25 to chili's and $25 to olive garden. I don't really need to trade but will if someone wants to.

Last edited:

P1ally

Ok here's what I have

Target- $40
Walmart- $25 (2 of them, so $50)
Best buy- $25 and $50
Amazon- $50

Looking for- Apple, any of those places above (trying to consolidate the cards at least) or Fry's.

I guess people could also trade GCs for cash if you're already planning to spend the money at that store.. :shrug-shoulders:

BW1426

I have a Talbots gift card.

I believe it's $50. I'll check and edit if different.

I'm open to really anything other than restaurant gift cards.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC