News I finally scored at Target!

ZephyrBlue

I have never, EVER scored a great car seat deal at Target, until this morning.

Rachel Nautilus for $31.48

Woo Hoo!! I was going to buy the Mariposa, because that was DD#2's first choice, but she's gonna have to settle for Rachel ;)

ADS

aclayton74

Congrats!! My only target score was a Roundabout for half off I think it was $109.00. I did see a True fit a few weeks back for under $100 and I wish I would have picked it up!!

steph_s

How on earth do you find these deals at Target stores? I look and look and never see any marked down this much? Are they marked down on the tags or do you have to take them and scan them?

I want a good deal on a seat!!! I'm totally jealous!

bethng

Holy good deal batman! Gonna check out my target today. Not that my son wants a pink GN lol

zactayaus

I picked up a rachel GN last week at Target for $27.83. The tag said originaly $155 and was marked down to $70 something. I took it over to the scanner and it came up with that amazingly low price. I made sure that's what it came up as at the register cause I just couldn't believe it could be that low.:D

ZephyrBlue

zactayaus, i figured you got a screaming deal on the on you posted fs in swap ;)

i have never, ever seen a seat at our target for less than 50% off- i did buy a MA for half off once, and several turbos for friends, etc. but this was 83% off, which i thought was strange- target usually does 15%, 30%, 50% and then 75%. the nauti was marked down to $145 from $179.99 last wednesday when i checked. there was also a cappuccino tf that was gone this morning- if it was also 83% off, someone got a heck of a good deal on that one, too

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
I just wanted to let you know that I HATE YOU! I've been watching Target for MONTHS for a good deal on the Nautilus. They finally dropped the price on the Wilkes Nauti to $155 last week. Rachel is still full price: $180!

crunchierthanthou

I just wanted to let you know that I HATE YOU! I've been watching Target for MONTHS for a good deal on the Nautilus. They finally dropped the price on the Wilkes Nauti to $155 last week. Rachel is still full price: $180!

that's just bad luck. our GNs have been $155 since this fall. The Rachel did get down to $109 (and then go away completely) at one store, but it's still at the others.

mommy-medic

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add me to the list of "my stores NEVER have them marked down" catergory!

Maedze

The Wilkes has been 155 for ages here. I should have grabbed the pink nauti this fall when it was down to 91 :rolleyes:

I want to get DD a Mariposa Nautilus, but it's not like THOSE ever go on sale :rolleyes:

Plus, I have a perfectly good My Ride that will last at least another year. I need to get over myself. :rolleyes:

Calideedle

What a great find!

The only seat I have ever seen on sale at the Target near me is the ComfortSport for $70. Nothing good.

ZephyrBlue

DH asked if they had any more, to buy and resell for a profit. I told him that I bought the only one (the one I've been watching for months! that's been $145 forever :rolleyes:) but if they had had more than 1, I would have bought it/them for people on my car seat board; even with shipping, it would have been a good deal. He thought it was weird, but what does he know? LOL

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC