FS Double Snap 'n Go - set up for 2 Chicco KeyFits

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
For Sale: One-of-a-kind BabyTrend Double Snap 'n Go set up for 2 Chicco KeyFits. Pics here:

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AbN3LNo4bOGJF

My girlfriend had triplets last January and she used this frame for about 8 or 9 months. It is Navy and in very good used condition. It is currently set up to accommodate 2 Chicco KeyFits (which are also for sale). The KeyFits are not BabyTrend "approved" car seats but I was determined to make her car seats work with this frame and I personally spent 2 hours moving the bars and straps around until they were a perfect fit for the KeyFits.

Item will ship in the original box, with the instruction manual and all the extra hardware to accommodate other seats. Honestly, if you are looking to use another infant seat with this frame - you might be better off looking for one that is set up for the seats you already have or want. It will probably be a hassle to undo everything I did.

The only flaw is that one of the screws that secures a strap to the frame started to tear thru the webbing after a few weeks of use. I personally wrapped some medical tape around the webbing and put on a larger washer. My friend said she was going to call BabyTrend to order a replacement strap but she never got around to it. My "fix" has held up well over several months of use but the new owner can always call BabyTrend and order a new strap.

Please note that the back bar for the second car seat is wider than the back bar for the first car seat. Therefore, there will be a little bit of play (side-to-side) with the rear seat even when the seat is propped up securely on the bars and the strap is attached and snug. My friend and I discovered that the "fix" for this was simply to wrap a small piece of grippy shelf liner around the back bar. This prevents the plastic on the car seat from sliding back and forth across the metal bar. I will enclose a piece of gripper for this purpose but you might want to use navy colored gripper if you can find it.

If interested, the Chicco KeyFits are also for sale. DOM of both seats is 7/2005. They are in very good used condition and everything is included (owners manual, infant insert, strap covers). Never in any kind of crash (obviously I wouldn't be selling them if they were). I spot cleaned the harnesses, wiped down the shells and bases and washed the covers myself (front loader, handwash cycle, a little bit of Charlie's soap). Everything is clean and ready to ship!

Asking $200 + shipping for the Snap 'n Go frame and both Chicco KeyFits
Or $65 + shipping for just the Double Snap 'n Go. Local pick up is available if you are in the NY/NJ/CT area. Otherwise, all items will ship from 10926. Contact me for an exact shipping quote or with any questions.

Kecia Healy
Mom and CPST-I

ADS

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC