I got my new Boulevards today

Splash

I called yesterday and was told they shipped out on Wednesday. So... two days from NC. Not bad.
They were born on the 17th, so not even two weeks old. Well, the Brownstone one was, I didn't take the other ones out so I don't know.

And I do NOT like them.

Dear Britax,

When something is working, very well at that, WHY mess with it?

The new FF lockoffs? Horrible. Horrible. Enough to make me sell the seat horrible. Absolutely rotten. Would it even work? I'm not sure. But I know that I do NOT like them. And without the FF lockoff, it's of little use to me. I want him in the center of my car when he is FF and I can only do that with the lockoff. I'm gonna give it a shot with these, but I have my doubts.

So I might be selling the Onyx one after all. That sucks, because all of my thinking and analyzing between a BV, Radian, and RY Sport still brought me back to the BV, and I had settled. Now I'm not so sure again.

The Brownstone is not what I expected. It's... shiny.

ADS

SPJ&E

That's sucks that they're not what you expected! Those new lockoffs look crappy, huh? The lockoff on my MA are the big ones, but the ones on the DC are those tiny ones. How those are going to work, I have no idea!

On the upside, less than 2 weeks old is awesome!

TXDani

Senior Community Member
I like the original lock-offs way better than the new ones on the Decathlon I have, but they do work fine. They just aren't as nice IMHO.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Brownstone is shiny? Huh. I never would have guessed that! :)

I'm sorry you are disappointed in the new BVs. That sucks that they aren't what you had hoped for. :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC