I'm making an ERF video and need pictures!

MustangMama

PLEASE NO MORE PHOTOS FOR NOW!!!

It's done, ready to go. I just need to put pictures in their slots.

Here is what I need specifically:

-a few pictures of babies with their feet and legs in silly positions

-a few pictures of an older, heavier child still rear facing

-a few pictures with an ERFer with a huge cheesy grin on their face

AND LOTS OF REGULAR ERF PICTURES!!!!

If you would like your child to be in my video, please post any of the above here so I can just grab the image and insert it into the slot, it would be easiest.

This is my Christmas present to you guys, we are gonna spread our word and help some people save their babies this year :)

Merry Christmas!

--MustangMama

Last edited:
ADS

featherhead

IMG_3002.jpg

Shaunam

How about a special needs kiddo? With a caption including something like "Children with poor head control also benefit from the recline rear-facing provides" would be nice. :D

charlieefta.jpg

Cryssy Jane

OOO I want in! I have full permission to use these children's pictures.
IMG_0223.jpg
IMG_0101.jpg
IMG_0130-1.jpg
IMG_0182.jpg
IMG_0163.jpg

They don't really do anything goofy with their feet... except the last one with odin's foot in emily's face.

babygirlsmom1005

Madeline (ERF) 4 years old 36 lbs 40 1/2 inches

IMG_5772.jpg

TFP6-1.jpg

CSInstall1.jpg

Marshall (under a year)

IMG_5096.jpg

IMG_5831.jpg

Both of the kids

IMG_5829.jpg

IMG_5832.jpg

Here's a 3 across for you (I have permission to post pics of her daughter in the seat and could ask if you want to if it would be OK for you to use it)

3acrossRF.jpg

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC